GDT: 3/14/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
How did the defense look tonight, especially considering there were 4 GA? I was only able to follow the game sporadically and only via twitter or this thread. :P

DaGoose

Jul 22, 2015
I grew up with family from Detroit and often went to the 1990s Tampa / Detroit games as a kid. Given the role reversal, the table turn is astonishing. The run we are on against them literally is unfathomable.
I'm a fan of both teams. Grew up in Michigan, live in the Tampa area now. This Tampa team looks exactly like the Red Wings teams in the late 90's/early 00's. So fun to watch. I was rooting for Tampa tonight, I think a Tampa win was beneficial for both teams. Would like to see the Wings get the #1 pick and Tampa boat race the field.

Reactions: Spacey

Spacey

Feb 2, 2015
Great comeback tonight. Nice game to watch.
Vasy perfomance since 1st tb goal was unreal.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
When Coop sent Kuch, Stammer, Point, and Hedman out together in the third he was essentially suckerpunching Blashill in the crotch.
Via Reddit:
ej43kxqqg7m21.jpg

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Props to some of you guys. Real sav lords out in the main boards. Macho Man, DFC, Sky. Keep it rolling, I'll join in eventually. "An lowly oolier fans think an McDavis is better then an Kuch? Get an real lel!!!!11" I should change my name back to steazy doo so they recognize me from last year lol
Elite fans schooling the main boards.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Props to some of you guys. Real sav lords out in the main boards. Macho Man, DFC, Sky. Keep it rolling, I'll join in eventually. "An lowly oolier fans think an McDavis is better then an Kuch? Get an real lel!!!!11" I should change my name back to steazy doo so they recognize me from last year lol

...I had no idea. It makes so much sense though. LOL

Reactions: Stamper

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Holy ****.
It's funny because he had a 4 point game in between those 14 pointless games. And in the three games before the streak he has 9 points.
He's now sitting at 50 points in 70 games, again with 14 out of his last 15 games without a single point.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Haven’t been able to watch recently. How does Sergachev look with the increased minutes? Ready for top 4 role?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad