GDT: 3/14/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Nice comeback win. Klutcherov.

Vasy seemed to make some great saves but was on his back butt all over.

Go bolts. Kuch wouldn't get 50 pts on the oilers.

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Disagree. We ouplayed them all night long. Detroit scored on 3 of their first 9 shots.

Nah. IF we were outplaying them, our defense would not have been a sieve tonight. Nobody on defense looked good. They had best fix that on Saturday.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
They only played hard for like half the game, but man it is a real pleasure to watch your boys play when they get humming along. Tip of the cap, Kucherov was special, even as a fan of the team he was doing it to, I felt nothing but admiration for his talent. Cherish this, I remember the mid-90s Wings and that is exactly what that team reminded me of tonight when they got it cranking. Best of luck in the playoffs, you're the best team in the league and the best team in the NHL in a little while in my opinion. Not just on tonight either, have seen a bunch of them, but that third period was a great example of why I love watching your team.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Nah. IF we were outplaying them, our defense would not have been a sieve tonight. Nobody on defense looked good. They had best fix that on Saturday.

We broke down a few times after we were going all out for offense. In the first half of the game, I think we only allowed like 11(?) shots? Something like that. We were buzzing pretty much all night, particularly the bottom-six. It's kind of funny that Kucherov decided to turn on the magic and burn down their village.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Need to go just 6-5 to get to 60 wins. 9-2 and we'll break the record.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Props to some of you guys. Real sav lords out in the main boards. Macho Man, DFC, Sky. Keep it rolling, I'll join in eventually. "An lowly oolier fans think an McDavis is better then an Kuch? Get an real lel!!!!11" I should change my name back to steazy doo so they recognize me from last year lol

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
We broke down a few times after we were going all out for offense. In the first half of the game, I think we only allowed like 11(?) shots? Something like that. We were buzzing pretty much all night, particularly the bottom-six. It's kind of funny that Kucherov decided to turn on the magic and burn down their village.

I think they have to crank it up to Playoff Volume 1000 against the Caps on Saturday to start making a statement. Now we might as well say it, every game is now a playoff preview and tune-up.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Props to some of you guys. Real sav lords out in the main boards. Macho Man, DFC, Sky. Keep it rolling, I'll join in eventually. "An lowly oolier fans think an McDavis is better then an Kuch? Get an real lel!!!!11" I should change my name back to steazy doo so they recognize me from last year lol
Jerk move by Kuch to not even give Oiler fans 24 hours to celebrate McDavid's 100 point year before jumping into the headlines again.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Kuch is great, Point is great

Stammer is great,.........again

But Tyler Johnson is really overlooked at times, still such a key guy

Tied with Kuch for lead in ES goals.

He gets it done more than people realize. A lot of our complementary players are just crazy good when you consider how little PP time they get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad