GDT: 3/14/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Winnipeg VS Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Sigh. He didn't jump into the hit.

Agree. I already decided not to get into it on the main boards, but people's ignorance about what "jumping into a hit" actually means annoys the living hell out of me. Very little to none of the force he generated from jumping was applied to Enstrom's head.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Agree. I already decided not to get into it on the main boards, but people's ignorance about what "jumping into a hit" actually means annoys the living hell out of me. Very little to none of the force he generated from jumping was applied to Enstrom's head.

He didn't jump. His skates left the ice after contact. Happens just about every time there is a collision.

Stamper

Mar 26, 2014
In the woods
No, it was not "charging".

You also write it like Enstrom made a move in favour of getting destroyed instead of concussed. In fact, him not doing ANYTHING potentially made it worse (we will never know).

How do you interpret my explanation as saying Enstrom made a move in favor of getting destroyed?...:help:

And after watching it couple of times more I agree that its not charging or clear jumping into the hit, but it did hit him straight into the numbers. Clearly they don't warrant it to be worthy of a suspension so I'm perfectly happy with that :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad