GDT: 3/13/16 - 3:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Hope Kuch and Flip are alright and its nothing serious.

Bish loves the haters, it makes him play even better! He tied the franchise record with 14 shutouts tonight too!! Tied with Khabibulin

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I hope Bish is getting himself into the Vezina conversation. He's been so good all year. ALL year.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I hope Bish is getting himself into the Vezina conversation. He's been so good all year. ALL year.

1st in GAA, T-2nd in SV%, 6th in wins, T-5th in SO. I don't see how he isn't the front-runner right now, all I've been seeing is Crawford/Lundqvist/Holtby hype. It's about time that Bishop gets some credit.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014

Said this a week ago and was told that was a ridiculous thought. Second in the league in save % (.928) and has nearly 20 more starts than the leader. Leading the league in GAA average at 2.02. Yes, 2.0****ing2!!!

People say Holtby will win. Holtby has one stat that belongs in the conversation, wins, and its a team stat. At this point Bish could end up with a sub 2 GAA average, that would be something special. If he finishes with numbers in the current range, he will win the Vezina.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
If Bishop isn't a finalist the voters are on drugs, and it's getting to the point where he really should win, period. Let's not forget he adds a whole other dimension with his puckhandling skills that none of the other finalists have on top of the key stats.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Bishop isn't even top 5 for distance of shots faced, not sure how he can be nominated with a stat like that.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I thought it was great how he got the shutout with the way the fans were booing him the whole game. Those fans were feeling pretty good after that game.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Re watching the highlights and what was Bob doing on that first goal. The puck goes behind the net and he tosses his stick into the corner. then points at it so one of the jackets goes after it just in time for the puck to come in front for Stamkos to score. I was curious how he had lost his stick as I thought maybe Stamkos or the D man hit it on the way behind the net but it really looks like he literally throws it away.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Re watching the highlights and what was Bob doing on that first goal. The puck goes behind the net and he tosses his stick into the corner. then points at it so one of the jackets goes after it just in time for the puck to come in front for Stamkos to score. I was curious how he had lost his stick as I thought maybe Stamkos or the D man hit it on the way behind the net but it really looks like he literally throws it away.

Yeah I can't see any reason for it to have gone that far, other than he just chucked it. That is bizarre.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Supposedly the D man hit the knob of the stick or something and the leverage caused it to fly out, but I don't know. Hard to make out.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Another good game for Stamkos after he disappeared for 2-3 again.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Another good game for Stamkos after he disappeared for 2-3 again.

It's actually sort of amazing that he immediately starts scoring as soon as his linemates change. Completely crap for a stretch of games, line gets switched around, 3 point night. Wait 5-10 games then repeat.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
It's actually sort of amazing that he immediately starts scoring as soon as his linemates change. Completely crap for a stretch of games, line gets switched around, 3 point night. Wait 5-10 games then repeat.

disagree think lines were all over place last night but whom does he work well with a hott palat and kucherov which he always seems to do decently with

i dont know figure drouin is coming up so not sure what lines work well right now

my line would hope for drouin in top six also i dislike callahan flipper and killorn it should be deadly as a third line it should own other lines

lines palat drouin stamkos? vladdy johnson kucherov? callahan flipper killorn? boyle paquette brown?

to me that might be the best way to move forward just dont get the struggle of that cally flip killer line they should eat it up

vladdy works with kucherov it works palat can cover for drouin and palat simply works with everyone lol so that line works

i think this makes our toughest best team

stamkos drouin palat
vladdy johnson kucherov
callahan filppula killorn
boyle paquette brown

thats a pretty awesome playoff team imho

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL

It's like he gets bored playing with the same guys. I don't get it.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL

Dubi hit it against the goal post and the force sent it to the corner...I was right by it when it happened and couldn't tell...they showed an overhead view in the arena...that's the only way you saw what happened

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Dubinsky clipped the stick against the post and it tweaked it out of Bobrovsky's hand. He definitely didn't throw it and there was no throwing motion. No idea where that is coming from.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad