Pre-Game Talk: 2nd round: Which team do you want?

Who would you want as your next oppponent?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
I'd prefer Toronto only for the fact that seeing the Bruin fans meltdowns would be one for the record book.

Other than that, it comes down to what we do regardless of the opponent.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Boston's just a better team than Toronto, in pretty much every way you can think of.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Either. Because whoever loses tomorrow night, their fan base will have an epic meltdown. HF Boards may die.......:eek:

Reactions: CupsOverCash

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I feel unfounded for saying this but Boston really felt like a one line team last night. I don't know how you stop a line that good but I hope we don't have to figure it out. From a pure talent standpoint I think the Leafs have almost as much as we do but we have experience and are unafraid to tell the Leafs to take their plan and stick it. I think it takes 6 but I feel like we can better them all in one piece. Boston? They're reckless when they play us

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
So I’m not going to say who would be the better team to play. Both have pros and cons.

Most of you are leaning heavily towards playing Toronto, here are some things to think about:

-Boston is most likely the more tired team. They were playing 110 percent tell the end and now it’s looking like they are running out of gas.

- Bergeron is playing injured (so it appears)

- Boston is the slower team

- TO record is strong and shouldn’t be under estimated. Especially with Babcock. (Bruins are getting a taste of this now)

Let’s hope game 7 is a long hard fought game. Maybe even some double overtime....

Let’s hope rest plays a big tole in who ever the Bolts playing the second round.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Boston looks gassed and they definitely are not a fast team by any means. We might actually have a better shot against them. However seeing them lose to the Leafs would be glorious. I think we are a deeper team than the Leafs though and think we could beat them too. Either way both series would be difficult and we could lose to either team, just hoping for the best results as a Bolts fan.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Leafs fan here. Congratulations on making the second round. A series between our teams would be fun to watch I think
Welp you've got to focus on tonight's game;)
As for our 2nd round opponent, I personally don't have a preference but good luck to you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad