Value of: 2C to Col.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I think the Avs should go after a TDL C rental if they're still positioned the way they are. young 2C (so 50-55ish pts) as you're suggesting are guys like Schmaltz, RNH, Horvat, Zib etc. which I highly doubt are available from the opposing teams (maybe RNH, but it'll cost a valuable piece I would think)

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Zibanajed is a guy I’ve always liked. Jost would probably be the ask there. RNH for Barrie is a trade that seemingly gets talked about every year but maybe the drafting of Bouchard changes that.

Last edited:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Zinanejad is a guy I’ve always liked. Jost would probably be the ask there. RNH for Barrie is a trade that seemingly gets talked about every year but maybe the drafting of Bouchard changes that.

Jost+ for Zibanejed would be good with me. Not so sure NYR would be completely enamored with that deal.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
If you don’t need him this season I’d go after Gourde in free agency next summer. The Lightning will want to resign him but may find it difficult to do so. Great two-way player with a fantastic work ethic and a nonstop motor; he won’t drive a line offensively but he’ll rack up assists and score a bunch of dirty goals close in.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
Rantanen was a center during 2014-15. Obvious choice would be trying him at center when this current megastreak cools off.

Obvious? Megastreak? Obviously you didn't watch them all of last year when they lit your team up and put up 180 points collectively. I don't think this is a streak and there is no way we are separating them. NEXT!

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Jost+ for Zibanejed would be good with me. Not so sure NYR would be completely enamored with that deal.
Zibanejad is obviously better but the Rangers gain 5 years with Jost who IMO would fit the rebuild better. Zibanejad isn’t old by any means but I think the Rangers might be bad for awhile and a guy like Jost might make more sense. Quinn being a NCAA guy might know more about him as well.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
How's Tyson Jost doing? Thought he had the looks of a 2c.

I always had some questions whether he could be a top 6 C in the NHL and so far he’s been great defensively but a black hole offensively. He had a run at the end of last year on the wing where he looked promising and I think that’s where he needs to be. He just doesn’t quite have the skating ability to be a top 6 C.

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad