GDT: [#28] ★ #hcanes @ Dallas Stars ★ FS-SW ★ 7:30 CST ★ ‎

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
What the **** just happened this game? One of the most ridiculous games I've seen in a while. I'm happy with the win but Dallas completely fell asleep when they got that lead. This team should just keep attacking and not fall back into defence mode.

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
What the **** just happened this game? One of the most ridiculous games I've seen in a while. I'm happy with the win but Dallas completely fell asleep when they got that lead. This team should just keep attacking and not fall back into defence mode.

Talk about exemplifying the term "score effects." Jeez! This would have been an embarrassing loss reminiscent of a lot of what last season was. I hope the GM is taking notes. The best 3rd period team in hockey till the Calgary game has been now looking like chumps in the 3rd period.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
It's a good thing the playoffs aren't around the corner yet because they won't get out of the first round playing like this.

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
I was there, I was happy, then the third period happened and the Stars became an NFL team playing prevent defense with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. That's when teams score a touchdown or drive far enough to steal a win with a field goal. By 5-5 fans were either in disbelief, or screaming bloody murder. Luckily, it all turned out alright, and it "was" very exciting, but I can take a less stressful 4-1 sleeper win over a stressful squeaker any day.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
This team and its performances against below average teams is one of the most confusing things ever. Its as if they just stop caring about trying and think skill will just carry them to an easy victory.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00