GDT: #27 - 03/15/2021 | Rangers vs Flyers | 7:00 PM EST - NBCSN, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Is Kakko going to play?

All year he's been sitting if somebody's cat gets covid. Why would this be different?

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
It isn't half as bad in the Premier League or the NBA and they're doing full travel.

Clearly, the guys don't get it and messaging from the league isn't good enough.
Any functional adult shouldn’t need any extra guidance at this point after a year of nonstop public messaging. Not sure it’s the leagues fault that grown adults choose not to follow basic instructions

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Are they? Seems to have gone pretty damn well all season aside from a couple of teams having a handful of games postponed/cancelled. Everyone seems to be healthy and COVID is not spreading like a wildfire among the league..
I don't know what other leagues you follow but if you ranked leagues by players missing games for covid, the NHL would be tanking for McDavid.

The Rangers have three guys on the list today and I think that's three more than the Knicks have had all year.

Granted, the NBA has had a lot more postponements but that's only because the NHL waits until 19 guys have it.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Any functional adult shouldn’t need any extra guidance at this point after a year of nonstop public messaging. Not sure it’s the leagues fault that grown adults choose not to follow basic instructions
They're not functional adults. They've been gods since they're 12 years old and never worked in their lives.

Reactions: haveandare

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know what other leagues you follow but if you ranked leagues by players missing games for covid, the NHL would be tanking for McDavid.

The Rangers have three guys on the list today and I think that's three more than the Knicks have had all year.

Granted, the NBA has had a lot more postponements but that's only because the NHL waits until 19 guys have it.
Maybe because the NHL is more strict? Isn't that what you want?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The Sabres and Devils both had massive breakouts because the NHL let them play each other with sick players. There is literally no other league where that happened this year.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Being 100% perfect can be hard though, even with simple things. I remember that very funny game the Denver Broncos had to play without a quarterback - the QBs were in the film room together, they weren't wearing masks, one of the backups tested positive later on, they had to shut the whole group down. Dumb, but I can see how it happened.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Is Kakko going to play?

All year he's been sitting if somebody's cat gets covid. Why would this be different?
I mean Kakko had it so he should have antibodies now right? Idk its still not a good look for the league playing today

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
The Sabres and Devils both had massive breakouts because the NHL let them play each other with sick players. There is literally no other league where that happened this year.

NBA let the Nets put Durant out on the court after testing positive that night, only to take him back out in the 3rd quarter for the same thing.

All the leagues are a mess with this, but it does seem like the NHL players haven't gotten the memo.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004

F*cking TikTok

tenor.gif

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Without Fox, try 5 forwards on the PP, with the Fox replacement being a left handed shot

TheGortonConspiracy

Wow its a nice GM
May 2, 2017
NYC
You gotta figure

Miller Trouba stay together after last game and get big mins

Lindgren Smith Maybe
Tarmo Hajek

I’d expect Tarmo to go right onto the pp. maybe not pp 1 that’ll be trouba most likely Quinn isn’t going to give this kid those mins but maybe PP2

I’d love to see kakko play with Mika but who knows doubt it. Prob will put Laf there

If I see Tarmo go out for the PP on his first game in the league I would assume I am having a seizure of sorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad