Confirmed with Link: Sabres sign JS Dea to 2yr 1.4mil deal

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Happy to have him for the Amerks. This could solve some of their competition questions on the farm by insuring vet scoring. I like it.

*caveat, no Griffith. Please.

Reactions: Rasmi

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
I can't see how anyone is shrugging off making Rochester better. The fans in Rochester deserve it, and a winning environment certainly doesn't harm our prospects down there.....it probably helps them.

Being in Rochester, I definitely appreciate the Amerks getting attention and do buy the winning environment argument for prospect development.

But ultimately, I like the NHL more and Bots has done very little to address the glaring middle 6 void that was the biggest factor in the team nosediving after November. I get why people are frustrated. I am too.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I can't see how anyone is shrugging off making Rochester better. The fans in Rochester deserve it, and a winning environment certainly doesn't harm our prospects down there.....it probably helps them.

Being a good AHL team isn't the only thing he could be doing but so far has been the one thing Botterill seems to manage.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Being in Rochester, I definitely appreciate the Amerks getting attention and do buy the winning environment argument for prospect development.

But ultimately, I like the NHL more and Bots has done very little to address the glaring middle 6 void that was the biggest factor in the team nosediving after November. I get why people are frustrated. I am too.

Not defending Botts but bowling for dollars (Pegula Bucks) is no longer enough. I'm speculating that Botts doesn't even receive return calls on most of his big star inquiries. Sabres made their bed and now they have to lay in it. My expectations for this UFA period have been very, very low.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida

I’ll shrug off making Rochester better... because it means f*** all in the big picture if you’re not going to develop the two most important prospects you have (Mitts, Thompson) there.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Not quite sure what Bakes is getting at with “..with what we know about Krueger, JSD is a guy I can see being appreciated..”

Reactions: jc17

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
It means we've reached the Nolan will like Jerry D'Amigo's effort level part of the cycle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->