May 28, 2012
5176640_sport-lukas-rousek-sparta-hokej-v0.jpg

Lukas Rousek at eliteprospects.com

Last edited:

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Rousek is a 20 year old, so he's had a chance to develop that 5'11" 165 lb physique.

Ranked 101 overall by CS.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Ink from the Black Book: Not Rated

Rousek is a 1999-born Czech forward who played mostly in the Czech top men’s league this year, amassing 9 points in 34 games and 5 points in 4 playoff games. He’s versatile, as he can play either at center or on the wing. He’s an above average skater with good acceleration. He can make things happen by keeping his feet moving constantly. He’s quick to retrieve pucks in the offensive zone due to his compete level and skating abilities. He has good vision and nice smarts at both ends of ice. He’s valuable shorthanded with his anticipation and work ethic. He’s inconsistent in his offensive performances, as he had ups and downs throughout international tournaments during the year. However, he did have a good second half of the season with his team. His hands remain average, and he doesn’t possess a lot of offensive potential for the NHL. He creates a lot of scoring chances for himself with his speed and by going hard to the net, but he’s not a finisher. He does well along the boards to protect the puck with his size, using his back to shield opponents away. His potential is more as a 3rd- or 4th-line winger with value on the penalty killing unit.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
I watched that scouting video of the kid. Man, he's got a quick start and seems to really fly around the ice.

I like him.

Reactions: Cheese Breadman

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
I approve. Hopefully can become a quality bottom 6 winger and PKer for us. Certainly has the potential for that at first glance. Speed and grit is valuable in playoff situations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad