GDT: [#26] Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks, 7:00 PM CST (NBCSN, Sportsnet)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
But Comeau wasn't out ? Dowling was .

By the way i think this would be a good game to get Fedun in. Oleksiak made some bad mistakes recently and Sekera looked really really slow last night.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Agreed I’d like Fedun to come in for Sekera I think he’s earned the scratch. Not that Polak is an ideal #4, but here is what I would run.

Lindell - Klingberg
Heiskanen - Polak
Oleksiak - Fedun

Oleksiak looked great at a #5 earlier this year. I’m glad we gave him a shot at this point though he’s a much better fit on the bottom pairing.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
But Comeau wasn't out ? Dowling was .

By the way i think this would be a good game to get Fedun in. Oleksiak made some bad mistakes recently and Sekera looked really really slow last night.

Apologies. Typed that up quickly as possible between face melting shitshows at work.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Sekera is easily our 4th best D-man I dont get the comments to scratch him.

Thought he looked slower than usual last night. If he needs a break i'd give it to him. Wouldn't scratch him for bad play though.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Thought he looked slower than usual last night. If he needs a break i'd give it to him. Wouldn't scratch him for bad play though.

Hes the only other D-Man other than Heiskanen/Klingberg that can do anything with the puck on his stick.. break it out himself, dance behind the net or in the corner, delay and make a play.. Lindell Polak and Oleksiak are rushed, scared, and high flip 90% of the time.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
The parings don't matter much. No one in the bottom 3 can play the entire game with Miro, so they will get rotated through.

It's so nice to have a defenseman that is sooooooooo good that you can play him with anyone and not really worry about it.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Predictions:

5-1 Chicago
Kane (2), Dach, DeBrincat, Toews
Radulov

3-1 Dallas
Radulov, Benn, Pavelski
DeBrincat

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
I actually don't mind NBC two or three times scattered throughout the season to hear some different takes on the team. No more than that though, love me some Razorisms. :DD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad