25th STH Pin... What Good is it?

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Can also help you get access to STH only events (like Monday evening's).

What goes on for Monday evenings?

I was hoping, or likely dreaming, that it would get me one free beer per game, but alas, no. Nothing special about being a 25th anniversary as it seems.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
What goes on for Monday evenings?

I was hoping, or likely dreaming, that it would get me one free beer per game, but alas, no. Nothing special about being a 25th anniversary as it seems.

Usually nothing. But tomorrow they have a STH meet-and-greet gathering with the players.

Timos Death Stare

Seek and Destroy
Aug 9, 2008
CA
Usually nothing. But tomorrow they have a STH meet-and-greet gathering with the players.

I'm a STH - and have been one for quite some time. Either I'm ignoring the plethora of Sharks emails I get (it happens, they send so many), or I'm missing this special invite!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I'm a STH - and have been one for quite some time. Either I'm ignoring the plethora of Sharks emails I get (it happens, they send so many), or I'm missing this special invite!

Or they're having smaller gatherings so folks can actually interact with the players?

:dunno:

SJGoalie32

Apr 7, 2007
TealTown, USA
So what does this pin do besides identify me as a STH?

It can add some flair to a hat, jersey, or sash.

If you are hanging a poster you can use it to hold up one of the corners (If you're a STH for 3 more years, you'll collect enough pins to be able to hang one entire poster).

It makes a colorful addition to the tin you have full of stray paper clips, buttons, and safety pins.

You can use it to inflict very mild but annoying pain upon your enemies.

If you ever need to sign something in blood, it can poke your finger sharply enough to provide you with a sufficient quantity of "ink."

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose

I suggest you call them.

Was having email issues with them a few years ago. Called them directly to make sure they had the correct email and everything has been fine since.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
I will buy you a beer for that pin. :naughty:

With the remaining games, a beer per game at the tank is north of $300. I'm tempted.

Wait what???? I gotta find a STH to send money to for a heritage jersey then. Wowzers that's an amazing deal.

You should have rummaged through my trash can in the past couple of years. That is were those pins end up, and quite early in the season too. Everything I get from the Sharks other than the tickets are filed there.

You and me both... wait, maybe I should check what email address I used to register here with the one the Sharks have. Maybe they know it and don't want me there? Well, DW, where is my buyout if that's the case?

Last edited:

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Just wanted to extend a huge thanks to bbison for being a righteous and generous person. I got a pin to add to the collection (and use at a few games this year). Seriously, what a nice person!

bbisonisawesome.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad