Prospect Info: 25th Overall Riley Tufte

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Congrats! You guys got one of my favourites, of the younger players in this Draft.
Probably more upside than most will expect... and he's strong in the corners.

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
4 games played...0 points for Tufte so far on the season.

Hopefully, he is just adjusting.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
10 GP and I'm fairly certain he is yet to register his first point. As a UMD fan, this is concerning. He is playing on the 3rd line, not getting a ton of time.

SuperUnknown

Mar 14, 2002
Visit site
10 GP and I'm fairly certain he is yet to register his first point. As a UMD fan, this is concerning. He is playing on the 3rd line, not getting a ton of time.

He should have played a year in the USHL as a top guy to develop his skating agility (straight line is fine) and work on his stickhandling.

Morry83

14-90-91
Mar 16, 2013
He'll never play more than college hockey. He's a bust. He's terrible. Waste of a pick.

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
He'll never play more than college hockey. He's a bust. He's terrible. Waste of a pick.

To be fair, I have heard good things about him from a friend who watched him in MN HS hockey.

I sure hope it's not a waste of a pick.

I had him ranked in the 2nd Round on my world-respected list.

Morry83

14-90-91
Mar 16, 2013
To be fair, I have heard good things about him from a friend who watched him in MN HS hockey.

I sure hope it's not a waste of a pick.

I had him ranked in the 2nd Round on my world-respected list.

I was being facetious, but with others' responses, I understand how this could be taken seriously.

I'm not worried about the kid. He went straight from high school to Minnesota Duluth. He's getting good looks, just nothing's going in for him. Gotta be patient with him. He was a project pick from the jump.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad