Prospect Info: William Worge Kreu, LHD (Linkoping U20) , #187

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
So tired of Defensemen. This team cant score and that gets ignored for 7 rounds.

But I’m sure with vision he’s got something up his sleeve to fill the winger stable that is so barren in the organization(thanks Murray)

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
We drafted what we needed really badly. They will get the puck up to our forwards so they do not always have to stand still waiting to see if the puck comes out. By the third round I did not see any scoring wingers who stood out over what we got. It is odd that we went so heavily into D though.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Fact is, in typical trades, a d is more valuable than f, all other things being equal. I’m not going to claim insider knowledge or something, but if you have a few of these guys actually progressing in your pipeline, you’ve got a very valuable trading chip to go out and swap for a winger if needed. Look at Larsson for Hall.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Saw him a few times this season. Very raw (and lanky) and definitely a longshot prospect but there is some potential there. Long reach, good passer. Decent skater but needs a lot of work still. Your typical 7th round pick pretty much.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
The combination of size and raw skills make him an intriguing defensive prospect to follow. The one thing you can say is that they've made it interesting.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I like that the Sabres identified him and apparently communicated with him pretty thoroughly leading up to and immediately after the draft. They found a player that they see some raw potential in and have gone out of their way to pump his tires a little bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad