GDT: [#25] Las Vegas Golden Knights at Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Every time I noticed him he looks slow to react and hesitates with the puck. Maybe it's just me. idk

Another win. Dallas just keeps rolling along.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Let's GOOOOO #7

Vegas probably shouldn't play Subban against us anymore

They should get a real backup goalie . One of two teams where the backup has not won a game yet . The other one is the Leafs.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Sekera? Cause that’s what I noticed. He was slower then usual in the 3rd

Yes, sorry. I thought I quoted kcb above but then I didn't care enough to go back and fix it. Just happy to keep winning but yes Sekera looked really slow at times I thought.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I love Miro, but Klinger is the #1 PP QB on this team and this game shows it. I believe he was on the 2nd unit this game and last, that should end now. He should always be on whatever unit starts the PP. If anyone can get the PP going its Klinger and that's really the only thing this team hasn't done well over this run.

This team is great to watch right now. So many players that can step up and be the hero on any given night. Great on offense, defense, PK and maybe Klinger can get the PP going now. They seem mentally tough too, when the opposition starts to make a comeback they don't falter. This is the kind of team that can win in the playoffs.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Pretty good game other than the penalty spasm in the 2nd. We might lose the streak tomorrow, but tonight we ride!
source.gif

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I love Miro, but Klinger is the #1 PP QB on this team and this game shows it. I believe he was on the 2nd unit this game and last, that should end now. He should always be on whatever unit starts the PP. If anyone can get the PP going its Klinger and that's really the only thing this team hasn't done well over this run.

This team is great to watch right now. So many players that can step up and be the hero on any given night. Great on offense, defense, PK and maybe Klinger can get the PP going now. They seem mentally tough too, when the opposition starts to make a comeback they don't falter. This is the kind of team that can win in the playoffs.

Yep. Very very few players that can walk the line and run a PP the way Klingberg can. Miro on the 2nd unit is fine since he has a bigger role than Klingberg at even strength and on the PK. Ice time for the dmen is starting to get a nice balance to it again

Also I think we will see production from both units throughout the season so it works out. Finally having depth helps

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
This team is bae, didn't expect this. Props to the players and coaches for gelling. Best team in the league by far right now.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Sharks fan coming in peace. I haven’t been able to catch the Stars much this year. How has Pavs been playing through the first 25 games? Congrats on the streak

BennsGonnaGetYou

Apr 27, 2017
Sweden
Sharks fan coming in peace. I haven’t been able to catch the Stars much this year. How has Pavs been playing through the first 25 games? Congrats on the streak
He's been up and down like most of our players. In his defense he's been learning a completely new system and I feel like he's a different player now than he was for like the first 7-8 games in. I guess it's still a bit of a struggle to find chemistry since Monty's been throwing most of our lines around. Hopefully he'll start producing at a steady pace once he finds that chemistry and is allowed to stay there. His hockey iq and veteran leadership is definitely noticeable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad