25 Guiding Principles: A Fantasy Hockey Guide

pharling

Mar 26, 2012
Kingston, ON
I just had read a copy of Darren Kennedys 25 Guiding Principles Fantasy Hockey draft guide. It is the best strategy guide I have read since Rob Higgins Hockey Fantasy Index.
As far as I am concerned, it is required reading for anyone who is a fantasy hockey fanatic. Great value for only five bucks.
it is not your traditional pool guide full of projections and player evaluations, it is a manual full of strategies on how to effectively manage your team, from drafting, to trading and everything inbetween.
I am not affiliated with him, his site, or this product, I just am really impressed and think everyone who visits this site and this forum page should know about it.
Check it out here
https://gumroad.com/l/YzGF
Buy it now, thank me later.

bigG

Jan 18, 2010
+1

The guy has a lot of knowledge and is a real good follow on twitter.

leova

Feb 28, 2008
uh, how is this not just a blatant advertising thread?
nothing useful in the post itself, just a "look at this cool site" blurb and a link...

pharling

Mar 26, 2012
Kingston, ON
uh, how is this not just a blatant advertising thread?
nothing useful in the post itself, just a "look at this cool site" blurb and a link...

As I said in my blurb, I am not associated with the writer, site or sales of the guide mentioned. I just really enjoyed it and think it has great value. I am not advertising it for profits sake, just simply sharing what I thought was an excellent read, amazing information, original content and good value.
I dont see the harm in that.

snipshow101*

why the **** would you bump this?

As I said in my blurb, I am not associated with the writer, site or sales of the guide mentioned. I just really enjoyed it and think it has great value. I am not advertising it for profits sake, just simply sharing what I thought was an excellent read, amazing information, original content and good value.
I dont see the harm in that.

I think is was the bump that was sketchy as hell. Theres something very off about this thread and everyone with half a brain can see it.

Based on the fact that there is little to no information about this online, and I've never heard of this guy before, it is extremely sketchy to see people bumping a thread just so more people will see it.

Hold on to your money folks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad