GDT: #24 - Your Columbus Blue Jackets @ Detroit Red Wings 11-26-18

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I honestly thought they’d call interference. But gooooooal!

It isn't "contact that interferes with the goalies ability to make the save" if the goalie was never in position to make the save. The goalie was facing the net, and if anything Boone spun him around toward a better position.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Lots to like tonight...and lots to not....sure would have liked seeing Cam net one.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Am I going to have to start mentioning it every time I see him contribute in a non-scoreboard fashion? 'Cause there were lots of those moments tonight.
Running his fingers thru his hair , doesn’t count . Kid is not an impact player , just way to passive

Reactions: thebus88

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
It isn't "contact that interferes with the goalies ability to make the save" if the goalie was never in position to make the save. The goalie was facing the net, and if anything Boone spun him around toward a better position.
Boone took his skate out. That invariably gets an interference call. And he was on side of net from where Dubois shot it. Certainly not complaining....

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Am I going to have to start mentioning it every time I see him contribute in a non-scoreboard fashion? 'Cause there were lots of those moments tonight.
The only Blue Jacket this game who was on the ice for Zero goals for, ONLY one, and 1 goal against.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
:biglaugh:

He’s on pace for 50 points, Dubi meanwhile makes $1 million more and is on pace for under 30.

Hard for Alex to do much with a 3rd/4th liner (Dubi) and a guy making league minimum who is weak on the puck and can’t play a lick of defense.
Gee, no one fits mighty Alex, not Panarin, nor Duclair, nor Fligs, nor Bjork nor Dubinsky.

Reactions: thebus88

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
:biglaugh:

He’s on pace for 50 points, Dubi meanwhile makes $1 million more and is on pace for under 30.

Hard for Alex to do much with a 3rd/4th liner (Dubi) and a guy making league minimum who is weak on the puck and can’t play a lick of defense.
Wennberg has 13 points in 23 games , mostly secondary assists , 1 g. Dubinsky has played 13 games has 7 points , 2g 5 a

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Only heard the second half of the third period (coming back from Cavs game). Definitely watching the re-air of this one.

Last edited:

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Wennberg has 13 points in 23 games , mostly secondary assists , 1 g. Dubinsky has played 13 games has 7 points , 2g 5 a

We have websites where you can look this stuff up before posting it.

Wennberg has majority primary assists, and is third on the team in primary assists.

Why do you keep spouting lies? I would be embarrassed if I were you.

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
The whole sequence of events on the second Dubois goal/review:

giphy.gif

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Big-game player. :laugh:

In all seriousness he was one of the better forwards in the previous three games, our most important games of the year so far.

I tend to think that not much that happens against a team like Detroit "speaks volumes".

Sure thing, chief. One assist -2 and played 11 and 12 minutes in 2 of them-with no shots in either of those two games. Top offensive player in that stretch:laugh:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad