Pre-Game Talk: 24 Team Playoffs discussion

Who do you want to face in the first round of the playoffs?

• Total voters

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
I honestly hope its the whole team lol. Take em all to the most rural f***ing ice rink in the pits of Alberta for 2 weeks, sleep in a tent and get there with no cases.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Are they getting TF out of the USA early? If so, probably a good idea.

Training camp is supposed to start in their own cities on July 13th and then teams travel to the hub city on July 26th.

edit: Avs just sent it out....

Last edited:

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Does anyone know if the games are gonna be on center ice or national broadcast like NBC, NBCSN etc..?

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Novelty-Place-Guzzler-Drinking-Helmet-Can-Holder-Drinker-Hat-Cap-with-Straw-for-Beer-and-Soda-Party-Fun-Red-0-4.jpg
Caption: Way too happy guy with a stupid hat.

Reactions: AvsCOL

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Sooooo...they're definitely going to broadcast these games via NHL.TV, right? Considering we paid for a full season and all...

From what I can tell, NHL.TV/NHL Live will include playoff games. They explicitly say so when you buy the right package. Center Ice will not have playoffs.

Reactions: The Merchant

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
From what I can tell, NHL.TV/NHL Live will include playoff games. They explicitly say so when you buy the right package. Center Ice will not have playoffs.

Centre Ice won’t have the playoffs? That’s some serious BS, seeing we didn’t get full service this year.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Sooooo...they're definitely going to broadcast these games via NHL.TV, right? Considering we paid for a full season and all...

I was wondering about that too. Does anyone in Canada know what Rogers is going to do for the people who bought a full season pass back in October?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I thought NHL TV and center ice were the same thing

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I think nhl.tv says the same thing about playoff games as center ice. I’m hoping that they do show games considering the circumstances and that we all paid for it. If not, we should get some sort of partial refund for it.

Regarding the Hamonic decision, I don’t blame him one bit. If he feels the safety of his family comes first then he’s doing the right thing.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
I was wondering about that too. Does anyone in Canada know what Rogers is going to do for the people who bought a full season pass back in October?
Do you guys get all your games televised on tv free with a basic sports channel like here in Canada on sportsnet? Or is it through paid services?
Best of luck in the playoffs, hopefully, we meet, preferably in the west final.
Quinn and Cale head to head, could you imagine the shit-talking between the more passionate of our fanbases.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Center Ice is a TV package. NHL.tv is an app you sign up for and shows all games.
I know, I've had both and I just thought they're both the same thing, its just one is online streaming the other is cable or satellite tv and they're delivering the same concept

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->