24% rollback vs NHL offer of 0% rollback for lower paid players

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHLFanSince2020

What'd He Say?
Feb 22, 2003
Visit site
Does anyone remember the NHL offer of the lower paid players not giving anything back while the higher paid players gave back higher percentages based on the amount of their income?

I think they were just talking about the amount of rollback at that time and not many other details but it seems to me that if it is a negative or close vote among the PA that the NHL offer I refer to would have been more widely accepted.

If the CBA with the 24% rollback is accepted, it's too bad that the players who aren't overpaid have to give back the same percentage as the overpaid players.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
getnziggywidit said:
Does anyone remember the NHL offer of the lower paid players not giving anything back while the higher paid players gave back higher percentages based on the amount of their income?

I think they were just talking about the amount of rollback at that time and not many other details but it seems to me that if it is a negative or close vote among the PA that the NHL offer I refer to would have been more widely accepted.

If the CBA with the 24% rollback is accepted, it's too bad that the players who aren't overpaid have to give back the same percentage as the overpaid players.

i agree

btw, your user title might be more appropriate if it was "Gooden'94"

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad