GDT: #24 | Lightning at Flyers | December 1, 2022 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Sometimes I wonder how this team would look if Fletcher and Flahr’s special little angel, Hayden Hodgson, was also playing a top 9 role.

f***ing Torts is so f***ing stupid. He’s trying to manufacture offense and he separates the only two players who can play at high speeds together.

I honestly hate this team so f***ing much

Again, that Yzerman quote: offensive coaching has lapped defensive coaching. Tortorella readily admits he can’t help offense.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
What did Chuck say today?

OH, I saw Whitney on that tour. I was very close to the stage.

Fi6kRE-XgAYZOlH

Fi6kUJBXgAQnNl9

zWDYBJd.jpg

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
He said some dumb shot about getting players back and being able to compete. Mentioned they were 5 points out of a playoff spot

He’s talking to protect his job at this point.

As he’s kinda been doing for a while imo.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
the deployment of this roster is so f***ing stupid. I honestly can’t believe how angry I am right now. I mean this roster is terrible, but the deployment couldn’t be worse right. Quite literally not getting anything out of this lineup.

These team is not worth it. Not even close

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I'm trying to understand how on earth a Konecny, Sedlak, Farabee, Hayes, Provorov PP1 stinks -- Keith Jones is surprised how Tampa's PP is so much better at entries. And I got nothing. In Rocky I trust.
Remember all the praise contrarians were giving Torts in the pre-season for not putting Provy on the pp? Claiming it proved he wasn't going to be on the pp anymore?

I 'memba.

• Haha
Reactions: Flyerfan4life
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad