GDT: [#24] Chicago Blackhawks at Dallas Stars, 7:00 PM CST (FS-SW, NBCSCH)

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
It is so amusing to me seeing Hawks fan cry about officiating.

At least we know these are actually Hawks fans now, the rest jumped ship a few years ago.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Why does Pavelski play the point on the PP? He's one of the best net front guys of the last 20 years and Monty sticks him on the point.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Pavelski has really gone from "Oh my god I can't believe we signed him" to being a great contributor. He is fun to watch because he makes so many little plays and rarely ever a mistake.

Glad to have him. Still think that 3rd year of his contract is going to be like Spezza's last but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Pavelski has really gone from "Oh my god I can't believe we signed him" to being a great contributor. He is fun to watch because he makes so many little plays and rarely ever a mistake.

Glad to have him. Still think that 3rd year of his contract is going to be like Spezza's last but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

At least that third year doesn't have to be protected in the expansion draft. Difficult maybe impossible to get any other big UFA without a NMC in that year.

Reactions: Henderson33

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
2nd in the division with this win and only 3 points back of the Blues. Top 4 in the division are within 5 points so it’s a tight race but it’s still awesome to see after..... 1-7-1.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Went to the theatre last night, missing all forms of watching the game. Got out mid way through the post game radio show. Didn't actually hear the score for about 10 minutes, and up until I did, I thought the Stars had lost by how critical, dejected and derogatory their tones of voices were.

I think even the announces have bought into the "We should never lose again" mantra. Unbelievable how the criticism never stops, lose or win, with typical sports fans. One loss, and we'll all be calling to clean house from the janitors on up, LOL>

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad