Post-Game Talk: #22: FLYERS 5 at Hurricanes 3, Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
TK, Frost, G stars of game duh. JVR looked better tonight. He is going to get a 4 goals in 6 games stretch when he finally pots one. I never need to see 61 and 8 on the ice at the same time again.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
i don't care what anyone says, Clement is hilarious.

The best I could do. It was 32 years ago.

hqdefault.jpg

imfree19

Apr 16, 2012
Putting a high end, young talent in a position to succeed, and then having him immediately succeed, is just about the least surprising thing that could happen in the modern NHL.

No slow-cooking. No earning it. Just accepting that this is a young man’s game and that talent is talent. A shame it took so long for us to figure it out.
I mentioned it briefly in the gdt, but even though he didn’t come up right away, at least AV put him on the first line ASAP. Obviously that was a fantastic decision.

He’d be playing 6 minutes a night as a 4th line winger with hak/hextall

Reactions: MacDonald4MVP

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Do you guys have any idea how many times Giroux has done that little netfront pass Frost set him up with? Only to have the target be someone like Schenn who wouldn't even have his f***ing stick on the ice?

And now Frost is setting that up for G to bang home. This feels like some form of universal justice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad