Post-Game Talk: #21| Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Islanders | February 28th | 5:00 PM | F/W 2-0

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Play mistake free and we will win. Every time we play them we seem to make so many stupid mistakes. Hopefully Sorokin can build off last game and gain Trotz trust. We will need Sorokin to play well if we are going to make the playoffs.
I hear what ur sayin' but tough to build off a game you played two weeks ago. Just hope he's had some very spirited practices and Korn and Greco have been working their magic, particularly on anticipation and positioning for the NHL game and rink.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
This over the hill team showed a lot more guts and desire than our team in the third and OT last night. They wanted the puck more and were willing to fight for it.

Sure they playef better in OT, we suck in OT and Lee should never see the ice 3 on 3. However 9 out of 10 times we beat them if that game was repeated. They had 5 powerplays to our 1. They were essentially given a free goal when Varly caught an edgr and gave them an empty net. Varly than let up a softy 20 seconds later. We were easily the better team through 60 minutes last night. Unfortunately luck wasnt on our side. I would take that performance any night of the week, sans the extemely stupid mistakes.

Reactions: buud and BarzyClub

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
giphy.gif
LMAO

I used to hate him but he isn't the whiny bitch when he first came in

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Would be nice to win this one. I thought overall we actually played pretty well Yesterday. Hopefully today we get the results.

ekill08x

Oct 29, 2011
Sure they playef better in OT, we suck in OT and Lee should never see the ice 3 on 3. However 9 out of 10 times we beat them if that game was repeated. They had 5 powerplays to our 1. They were essentially given a free goal when Varly caught an edgr and gave them an empty net. Varly than let up a softy 20 seconds later. We were easily the better team through 60 minutes last night. Unfortunately luck wasnt on our side. I would take that performance any night of the week, sans the extemely stupid mistakes.
We said this last Saturday too and we lost both. Not buying it. The results speak for themselves.

Reactions: BillD

Words Of Wisdom

Truth Speaker
Oct 20, 2011
Long Island.
Haven’t been active in a while, quietly lurking, haha. Big game. Get a win here, it’s a successful weekend. Really excited to Sorokin. Varly has been a staple of consistency but you can tell he needs a game off. Come out strong, I predict a big Barzy game. LGI!

Reactions: YearlyLottery

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad