GDT: #21|Pens vs. Flyers|Tue, Mar. 2 @7:00PM|PPG|Bad Day...The End of the World as We Know It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
Enough with the Geno persecution complex. The same shit was being said about Crosby and its not difficult to find. Remember when Dominik Simon was flubbing tap-ins and Sid wasn’t getting any points because of it? People on here were saying that Simon was a great player and that Crosby had to “play better?”

Dunno...
Crosby had at least 2 giveaways in our own zone leading to scoring chances the last game. Nobody talks about that.

Imagine if Malkin had done that?

Simply put, how many years have we had trade rumors about Malkin? 13 years now?

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
According to the Pens official Twitter, it looks like the lines for tonight are:

Guentzel - Malkin - Rust
Riikola - McCann - Kapanen
Aston-Reese - Blugers - Tanev
Currie - Angello - Friedman

Ceci - Letang
Ruhwedel - Marino
Trotman - Weber

Very funny.

Edit: Although it is about time POJ was benched. His Lafferty-esque beginner's luck has worn off.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
You know what I always thought this club needed? TWO Ian Morans. :laugh:

(Cautiously optimistic to see some assholery from Riikola and Friedman, if they end up icing them because, well, why not?)

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
tumblr_pbulfwhOpz1vj52u0o1_540.gif

I am ready to be hurt again

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
So what do the forwards look like tonight...

Guentzel Malkin Rust
Sceviour McCann Kapanen
Aston-Reese Blueger Tanev
O’Connor Lafferty Angelo

??

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
First game with fans back in the stands for us...and Sid's out on Covid protocol. Because of course

There will be a random stoppage of play during the game and some fan will sneeze real loud and suddenly the game will be cancelled

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Dunno...
Crosby had at least 2 giveaways in our own zone leading to scoring chances the last game. Nobody talks about that.

Imagine if Malkin had done that?

Simply put, how many years have we had trade rumors about Malkin? 13 years now?
People on here were convinced that Crosby was one hit away from being a total vegetable after his concussion/neck injury and wanted to trade him for pennies on the dollar. Remember when Crosby was done during the MJ era too and people on here wanted him gone? What about last season when he was struggling to produce with Dom Simon and people were saying to trade him and build around Malkin? How about people saying that the team was garbage when Malkin was out but was awesome when Sid was out, and made their cases for trading Crosby, even though the winning percentages were almost the same when either player was out?

The point is that both players get shit on when they’re not playing well.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Despite the circumstances of this game, I bet it will still be a better watch than the Isles game

(FYI I'm trending way down on Sully and Assistants)

But it would have been funny as hell, if they announced Sid was out, AND the lineup chart still did not have Guetzel with Geno... this board would have lost their minds.

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
We just felt that Tanev would get Malkin to his game. We really want him to focus on the process.
It's impossible to not read that in Sully's voice.

Has anyone ever actually studied this- the guy has like eight lines he says every post game. Does he just shuffle the order and change inflection based on W/L?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad