GDT: #21|Pens vs. Flyers|Tue, Mar. 2 @7:00PM|PPG|Bad Day...The End of the World as We Know It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
This situation is exactly why Hextall claiming Friedman without moving another D out was stupid, by the way. Unless Riikola is still on LTIR, which would just be lying about him being injured, they don't have a roster spot available to be able to call someone up to sub in for Jankowski.

Jankowski's been out and replaced already, it's just replacing Sid.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Yeah, they're fine for tonight because they're acting like Riikola is still injured, despite him being a full practice participant for like a week now:

metalan2

May 30, 2008
So does Crosby actually have covid or was he near someone that had it?

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Does Sully keep crappy BART together and promote Lafferty to #1 center, or does he move Blueger to the first line?

You gotta move Blueger to the top six.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Anyway, those planning a Laff and Angello bottom six center love fest should reconsider...I believe these will be the lines:
Jake-Geno-Rust
X-McCann-Kap
BART
Whatever vomit we can put together...

the only issue will be who plays LW in the top six from among DOC, Laff, Sceviour, Angello etc

also could play Matheson on McCann’s LW lol

Reactions: RSPens

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Well, at least half the fanbase will be happy now that Crosby's out and Geno gets his duo.
IDV2g7l.gif

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
Lol we're going to be so bad without Crosby in the lineup. Unless this revives Malkin, somehow. He does usually play his best with Sid out.
They are damn near unwatchable with Crosby right now. Without him...I will probably check out what is going on in the Canadian division tonight.

Reactions: Pancakes and Andy99

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Lol we're going to be so bad without Crosby in the lineup. Unless this revives Malkin, somehow. He does usually play his best with Sid out.
Honestly, I wasn't all that impressed with Sid this season. That's not to say he wouldn't help the cause, he likely would. But our lack of quality depth will very likely be exposed. And I envisioned such a scenario in the offseason when we went for bottom of the barrel UFA's. Maybe now you will all see my fears be realized. Jankowki, ERod? Come on! Should have done a better job in fortifying the bottom six. And now, when it's much too late to remedy the matter, only now will you truly see the error of your ways.

Reactions: Pancakes and Andy99

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I’m actually pretty psyched. This is just what 71 needs to get going. Assuming Sullivan isnt an idiot.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
What is the logic behind not having a morning skate? Are all of the Pens’ players getting tests + results before the game tonight? Is there a chance this game gets postponed?
Sid probably did not get test results yet, it must be something reported this morning...

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
where did you get that three times?

• A confirmatory test will be conducted 24 hours later. If that test is negative, a second test will be conducted 24 hours after that. If that second test is negative, a third confirmatory test will be conducted 24 hours after that. If any of those tests come back positive the player will remain isolated and contact tracing will continue.
NHL announces COVID-19 protocols, rule change for 2020-21 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad