GDT: #21|Pens vs. Flyers|Tue, Mar. 2 @7:00PM|PPG|Bad Day...The End of the World as We Know It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Jake-Malkin-Rust
McCann-Bleuger-Kapenen
ZAR-Lafferty-Tanev
Scevior-Angello-DOC?

Course...they do have Friedman and Rudwedel. You guys ready?

Jake-Malkin-Rust
Matheson-McCann-Kapanen
ZAR-Bleuger-Tanev
Sceviour-Lafferty-Angello

POJ-Letang
Petts-Marino
Rudwedel-Ceci

TJ

The pieces of the puzzle are there. Sully just has to the assemble the masterpiece.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Jake-Malkin-Rust
McCann-Bleuger-Kapenen
ZAR-Lafferty-Tanev
Scevior-Angello-DOC?

Course...they do have Friedman and Rudwedel. You guys ready?

Jake-Malkin-Rust
Matheson-McCann-Kapanen
ZAR-Bleuger-Tanev
Sceviour-Lafferty-Angello

POJ-Letang
Petts-Marino
Rudwedel-Ceci

TJ

The pieces of the puzzle are there. Sully just has to the assemble the masterpiece.

Matheson driving L2 would be hilarious and also awesome to watch. We have to make "Matheson to forward" happen, may as well start now.

LRS87

Oct 7, 2020
No Sid. I’d go:
Jake-Geno-Rust
ZAR-Bluegar-Tanev
McCann-Lafferty-Kapanen
Sceviour-Bellerive-Angello

maybe Bellerive in at 3C and bump Angello out of the lineup? edit: Jank out, too.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
there goes my dream of 6 points against Flyers....what do we know about this protocol. if he tests negative a few times he may be available for Saturday game?

Reactions: Andy99

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Give us Guentzel - Malkin - Rust or give us death!

I took a guess at the line-up ... with that.

Jake Guentzel, Evgeni Malkin, Bryan Rust
Jared McCann, Sam Lafferty, Kasperi Kapanen
Zach, Aston-Reese, Teddy Blueger, Brandon Tanev
Drew O'connor, Colton Sceviour, Anthony Angello

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I have a feeling we may see a Penguins defenseman on waivers today. With Jankowski out, I don't think the Penguins have enough healthy bodies to field a 12 forwards unless they waive someone.

Riikola isn't listed as being on IR for the Penguins anymore, so I think they're stuck with 11 forwards and 7 D for tonight. That's even with Crosby on the COVID list, I believe their roster is:

F: Guentzel, Malkin, Rust, McCann, Kapanen, ZAR, Blueger, Tanev, Sceviour, Lafferty, Jankowski and Angello
D: Letang, POJ, Pettersson, Marino, Matheson, Ceci, Riikola, Ruhwedel and Friedman

They can't call up DOC from the practice squad without waiving someone or sending POJ to the practice squad.

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
Well the good news for you guys is if Guentzel-Malkin-Rust start tearing it up again it'll be impossible for Sullivan to ignore when Crosby comes back!

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
This situation is exactly why Hextall claiming Friedman without moving another D out was stupid, by the way. Unless Riikola is still on LTIR, which would just be lying about him being injured, they don't have a roster spot available to be able to call someone up to sub in for Jankowski.

Reactions: dogthateats

PenguinSuitedUp

Oct 2, 2019
What is the logic behind not having a morning skate? Are all of the Pens’ players getting tests + results before the game tonight? Is there a chance this game gets postponed?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Wouldn't McCann be an option as your #3 center when BART is your "2nd line" tonight?

I did mine figuring Sully will want to not mess with too much and just slide someone up until who knows when. TB will probably be line 2 from line 3, I guess.. You could also just slide Teddy up with McCann and Kapanen. With no morning skate this sucks.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
The depth at forward was piss poor before a single injury, now things will get very interesting without Sid.

Our lineup is going to be littered with garbage forwards tonight. I’d like to see Blueger get some time playing some guys better than Tanev and ZAR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->