$20K to survive haunted house

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Could you make it to the end?

This Haunted House Will Pay You $20k If You Finish It | Cool Material

"That’s right. $20K in your pocket… if you finish. To date, no one has finished. And it’s not some quick walkthrough where you can close your eyes through most of it while holding hands with your friend. This one is 8-10 hours long, and you go solo. Sans friends, sans hope, sans adult diaper. The brainchild of ex-Navy man, Russ McKamey, the Manor has been dubbed the most frightening haunted house ever made. Rather than just scare you with fake blood and haunting makeup, visitors go through what can only be characterized as hours of extreme fear. You must read and sign a 40-page waiver, a Facebook screening, and get a rigorous athlete’s physical to see if your heart (and mind) can handle it. The perception of experiencing a near-drowning, being fed undesirable things, getting doused in spiders/roaches, and all manner of fear-inducing situations has led to 911 calls, lawsuits, etc. But McKamey films all of it, evidence that perception and reality aren’t always the same. He asks for some dog treats as the entrance fee, nothing more. The current waiting list amounts to 27,000 people. Good luck to them."

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
My wife and I are going to bring this up at our next munch. Our local play parties have become far too tame, and we're looking for something more exciting.

Reactions: VickAshley

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
upload_2019-10-28_20-38-57.png

man this pic turns me on 100

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I am now on the waiting list. I hope that if they pick me that THEY can survive because I have been training for this moment of all of my life essentially when you think about it, and if someone really scares me and makes me feel afraid for my own life they might end up with shattered fragments of their nose-bone inside the inside of their frontal lobe courtesy of my training for any moment where someone tests my abilities to palm-strike them in the nose causing irreparable damage to their brains. #bookit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->