205 Live Thread - how you doin?

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
that Breezango segment was incredible. creative need to see these guys are mega over

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It's confusing to me that they don't actually work TV matches. They can both go in the ring...like...I think Breeze might be the best wrestler within the Smackdown tag division but he's never really had a chance to show it.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I think they realize this already. They get time almost every week on SD.

Yeah. They get segments on TV and most PPVs because they're turned chicken **** into chicken salad with how good they are in the rolls...and sure...it's a long way from the days when Tyler Breeze was losing 220 matches in a single year but they're still not pushing them as an actual tag team that COULD compete in the tag division.

I know that New Day/Usos are a big thing right now and you can't really get Breezango in there but you need to pull the trigger on them at some point.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
enzo was fire today, neville kept up good too.... fun promo by both.
the kick tho.. way too heel for the face guy, but i guess thats the point...

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'm here again tonight! 2 weeks in a row. Last week was pretty good, so I'm giving it another go.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Heel Enzo is great. Heel Gallagher is great. Heel TJP is great. Heel Drew is great. Heel Kendrick is still good for promos.

205 Live is pretty entertaining these last couple of weeks. The biggest problem I see is faces.

Kalisto helps that. Neville is kinda a face now, but still kind of a tweener. Tozawa is a face, but only really has his "chant." Swann has his dancing.

Aside from Neville, none of them can really cut a promo. Kalisto is probably the second best face on the mic and he's kind of weak. Their problem to me seems like... is there a face I want to get behind?

Kalisto had one thing going for him and now he’s back to his old lame theme.

I admit between heel Enzo and heel Jack I am very intrigued.
Speak for yourself. I much prefer the Lucha Dragon's theme.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad