Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v2 | Thu, Apr 25 | @ KC | 2pm ET/11am PT | Berrios vs Ragans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
He's on the IL, so they are keeping him in Toronto on non-starting days. It's not uncommon for starters (or relievers who have designated days off).

I don’t think it’s that common at all when they’re on rehab stints. I take it he’s here to be monitored on off days but it does nothing to help him improve in Buffalo. He should be working with the staff and battery mates there.

Like I understand seeing guys if they’re in casts or a boot because there’s nothing they can do besides heal, but this guy needs to gameplan and watch video instead of dilly dallying.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
I don’t think it’s that common at all when they’re on rehab stints. I take it he’s here to be monitored on off days but it does nothing to help him improve in Buffalo. He should be working with the staff and battery mates there.

Like I understand seeing guys if they’re in casts or a boot because there’s nothing they can do besides heal, but this guy needs to gameplan and watch video instead of dilly dallying.
Yeah, thats why i thought it was odd.

Especially that Manoah needs all the help he should be getting.

Reactions: Eyedea

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON

Nobody wants to be in Buffalo more than they have to :sarcasm:

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012

Is working with the staff in Buffalo really better than spending your off days working with Pete Walker?

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Is working with the staff in Buffalo really better than spending your off days working with Pete Walker?

For sure it is considering they have the info needed to attack batters at that level. If they felt the need to bypass using staff at that level then why not do the same for Tiedemann?

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
VarSho(W) > StroShow

IMG_8180.jpeg

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
For sure it is considering they have the info needed to attack batters at that level. If they felt the need to bypass using staff at that level then why not do the same for Tiedemann?
Manoah's issues right now are a lot more complicated than figuring out how to attack specific hitters, though.

Also, Manoah is part of the team and rehabbing in Buffalo while Tiedemann is just a member of the Bisons. Those aren't really comparable.

HamiltonNHL

Jan 4, 2012
We are losing the LOB so far, does the W count if we don’t win the LOB as well ?

:sarcasm:

Cmon Turner !

+2 LOB, we are leading the LOB as well now 6-5!

HamiltonNHL

Jan 4, 2012
Judge 0/12 in series

IMG_8181.jpeg

Makes vladdy, Springer, bichette look productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad