Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v2 | Thu, Apr 25 | @ KC | 2pm ET/11am PT | Berrios vs Ragans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Yimi was disgusting, especially the K pitches to Bogaerts and Cronenworth

Also, I just realized the Padres' lineup is full of guys who have played shortstop within the last four years, other than C and Profar

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
I thought IKF might of had a chance for an inside the park hr when that got by Tatis

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Romano has some weird new step before he throws the pitch now?

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
Are those Padres jerseys the worst of all time?

They are a professional baseball team and they look like a bunch of idiots out there

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I actually like that the Padres didn’t go basic like Los Dodgers. It definitely gives off San Diego vibes a la the Miami Heat Vice jerseys.

fancy lad

Nov 22, 2021
I’m a big fan of The Yimi Garcia Experience.

Not loving those padres jerseys but I guess when your team colours are brown and yellow you have to go crazy now then then.

Also aren’t we supposed to have some new crazy reverse retro jersey ourselves this year? I wonder when their bringing those out?

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I’m a big fan of The Yimi Garcia Experience.

Not loving those padres jerseys but I guess when your team colours are brown and yellow you have to go crazy now then then.

Also aren’t we supposed to have some new crazy reverse retro jersey ourselves this year? I wonder when their bringing those out?

I’m not sure about a reverse retro but their City Connect jerseys will be revealed on May 30 and debut in game on May 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad