Blue Jays GDT: 2024 v1 |Sun, Apr 7| @NYY | 1:30pm ET/10:30am PT | Francis vs Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Is it at all possible for you to watch the stream while you're in the shower for added mojo?
Are you thinking of that guy who’d go in the shower that hockey off-season, and boom, signing every time for like a week?
That was funny stuff, not me tho.
I might just have to turn it on and off every half inning (;

Reactions: phillipmike

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Harold Ramirez the Jays prospect (and by all accounts the prospect for 4 other orgs) was a nothing-burger 4th OF at best who kind of hit but did nothing else well enough to be worthwhile. Then he comes to Tampa and becomes a .300 hitter.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Are you thinking of that guy who’d go in the shower that hockey off-season, and boom, signing every time for like a week?
That was funny stuff, not me tho.
I might just have to turn it on and off every half inning (;

It was @phillipmike working his mojo for the Jays too. I just figured that it couldn't hurt to see if the shower mojo was transferable with your stream mojo to add to the equation.

Reactions: phillipmike

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Kirk Is a joke. His health choices should of got him cut. He’s beyond fat and it’s effecting his game and the team.

Reactions: MikeK

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Kirk Is a joke. His health choices should of got him cut. He’s beyond fat and it’s effecting his game and the team.

I didn't want to say it myself, but he shouldn't be allowed to be that out of shape. He's supposed to be a pro athlete with all the resources a person could possibly want available to him. I'll never understand how a person in pro sports can be such a fat slob.

Reactions: shaner8989

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
There have been a lot of fat catchers that have had long careers in the majors. People act like Kirk is the first fat guy to play a game in the MLB lmao

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Holy hell, we won a challenge?

that never happens. When's the last time that happened (and I don't just need "last season lol")?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
During his first at bat I almost said "we need a Biggio HR." I didn't and he didn't hit one that AB but I'll take the delayed action.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Okay some time in 2023
Tommy-Lee-Jones-five-greatest-film-roles.jpg

Reactions: cyris
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad