Music: 2024 Rock n Roll HoF

Dec 29, 2004
Heh, these butt hurt euros are cracking me up. Here is the absolute truth.: If you haven't made it in America, you haven't made it.

Yeah, it's the American Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame because no other market matters.

*If you wanna come at me, bro, bring numbers else I will just ignore your Nowheresville ass.

Last edited:

VMBM

And it didn't even bring me down
Sep 24, 2008
Helsinki, Finland
Ozzy Osbourne's contributions to Black Sabbath were pretty limited, to be honest. By and large, Iommi wrote the songs, Butler wrote the lyrics. Osbourne mostly just devised vocal melodies, which were often just following Iommi's riffs.
Don't forget "Who Are You?" which Ozzy wrote almost by himself (I think Iommi wrote the instrumental middle-section)!

Yeah, Iommi says in his book Iron Man that it was more interesting to write with Ronnie James Dio, because he came up with more creative vocal melodies than Ozzy and was more of a musician. And yes, Sharon Osbourne is an insufferable scam artist, a true 'daddy's girl' (i.e. Don Arden, one of the most notorius a-holes in the management business).

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
How does it take till 2024 to put in someone as iconic to rock music as Ozzy. RIdiculous he wasn't in there years ago especially looking at some of the artists that have got in before him but that just shows the stupidity of the HOF

Last edited:

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
Don't forget "Who Are You?" which Ozzy wrote almost by himself (I think Iommi wrote the instrumental middle-section)!

Yeah, Iommi says in his book Iron Man that it was more interesting to write with Ronnie James Dio, because he came up with more creative vocal melodies than Ozzy and was more of a musician. And yes, Sharon Osbourne is an insufferable scam artist, a true 'daddy's girl' (i.e. Don Arden, one of the most notorius a-holes in the management business).
don arden is a name one would label as british rock music mafioso. i read somewhere he threatened to break jimmy page's legs if he tried to approach steve marriot. eventually worked out for the best.

so does wicked witch send invites to jake e lee, bead gills, bob daisley, and all the rest pre-zakk? hell even phil soussan, whom sharon can kick on the balls a second time if she wishes. that would make for a huge RNHHOF legendary moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad