Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season I / 7-155 still possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I guess I'll be the first one here to say it for this season.....

Get the Duck Boats Ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Opening day late start on west coast, nice win to start the year I put NESN on right now thinking hey maybe they're replaying the game for people who missed it. Nope. We absolutely need a gambling show called Follow the Money on right now. Just gotta have it.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Opening day late start on west coast, nice win to start the year I put NESN on right now thinking hey maybe they're replaying the game for people who missed it. Nope. We absolutely need a gambling show called Follow the Money on right now. Just gotta have it.

No. But as they told us during the game, the two hour version was going to air right after the game.

Because, of course anyone watching the game live, at 12:15 a.m., est. would probably stop watching and wait an hour or so to watch a replay of the game they are currently tuned into.

And if they were tired, but cared enough about the game to not miss it, they definitely wouldn’t record the rest of the game, so they could watch it in the a.m. with the ability to FFW through commercials.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Was a thing of beauty to watch Sox pitchers only have to get 3 outs an inning yesterday. God bless this new defense!

Story can hit .000 and be 2x more valuable than old pal Enrique was

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
After seeing day one of the Bailey pitching coach era, I am absolutely stoked to watch Nick Pivetta. He's always had world class stuff, just not the best command or selection.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Something I just found out: Last night was the first time Alex Cora has won on opening day.

They lost the last three years, won on opening day the Roenicke year, and lost the two years before that (2018 lost the opener before ripping off nine straight to start 9-1).

Reactions: CDJ

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Was a thing of beauty to watch Sox pitchers only have to get 3 outs an inning yesterday. God bless this new defense!

Story can hit .000 and be 2x more valuable than old pal Enrique was

Exactly.

There’s nothing worse or more deflating than a pitcher making an out inducing pitch, only to see it kicked away and then have to start all over again.

Reactions: CDJ and Mione134

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Wheeler tossed 6 shutout innings and left with a 2-0 lead. The Braves are now up 9-2 in the 9th.

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad