Devers 3B
Story SS
Casas 1B
O'Neill RF
Yoshida DH
Rafaela CF
Valdez 2B
Wong C

We are all in agreement that the off-season sucked worse than the sequels to Jaws, but at least the line-up looks semi competent in terms of defense. The middle-axis of Wong, Story and Rafaela has potential to be spectacular and I think Duran is best suited in the corner OF.
I would feel better about this team if we signed Montgomery.

It's just evident we, along with Breslow were sold a bunch of lies. This mgmt don't give a flying f*** about this team.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Todays line-up:

Duran LF
Devers 3B
Story SS
Casas 1B
O'Neill RF
Yoshida DH
Rafaela CF
Valdez 2B
Wong C

We are all in agreement that the off-season sucked worse than the sequels to Jaws, but at least the line-up looks semi competent in terms of defense. The middle-axis of Wong, Story and Rafaela has potential to be spectacular and I think Duran is best suited in the corner OF.
Depending on what we get out of O'Neill, that could be a darn good lineup.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Maybe i'm just drinking the Andrew Bailey kool-aid and think he might be able to turn water into wine with this pitching staff but i think there's a chance this team can surprise people and sneak into the playoffs. I also reserve the right to act like i never said this if they end the 10 game road trip to open the season 3-7.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
These jerseys look like ones I would buy at the Revere Flea Market back in the early 00's.

Next year's hockey ones are gonna be hilarious

Reactions: KrugAvoy

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Maybe i'm just drinking the Andrew Bailey kool-aid and think he might be able to turn water into wine with this pitching staff but i think there's a chance this team can surprise people and sneak into the playoffs. I also reserve the right to act like i never said this if they end the 10 game road trip to open the season 3-7.

Kutter Crawford Cy Young szn

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
You know I have Bello/Whitlock/Pivetta in a league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad