Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Just wondering - are the Flyers clear on the Carter Hart contract? He's suspended but he's still on their cap, correct?
I’m not sure if he’s on their cap this year or not…but I believe this is the last year of his deal anyway. He’s an RFA next year and they won’t be on the hook for anything. But I guess will have to make a decision on his rights which will be weird.

I'm stumping for Matt Ellis for head coach of Kuwait.

This is the kind of shot total you’d see in a game we’d win 1-0 in the tank years just to make me lose my mind

• Wow
Reactions: Dingo44

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I’m not sure if he’s on their cap this year or not…but I believe this is the last year of his deal anyway. He’s an RFA next year and they won’t be on the hook for anything. But I guess will have to make a decision on his rights which will be weird.

This is the kind of shot total you’d see in a game we’d win 1-0 in the tank years just to make me lose my mind

The Kuwait goalie made 65 saves!

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
I can't believe I'm cheering for Dallas, but F*** the knights for circumventing the cap. Stone played 2nd most minutes tonight after being "injured"?

I'm cheering for Oilers out west and Panthers in the east. That would be such a fun final.

Wow. I do not have it in me to root for dallas, ever. Not even a little. If dallas played the leafs, I'd root for the leafs. If they played carolina...I just wouldn't watch. Eddie belfour and shit. brett Hull. never.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
They’re pushing this goaltender duel as if I didn’t see one guy backhand a puck out of an empty net and then do a full split to catch a puck with his toe while the other one stopped a few shots put right into the front of him. Ithe duel that it resembles is Burr vs Hamilton

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
And then Bob followed it with another ten bell save.

Definitely looking like the best of the first round series.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Colorado couldn’t even wait until I flipped over to give up a goal

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
If youre the Avs I think you have to just throw a goalie in who nobody has the book on and hope he catches fire

Georgiev is a f***ing disaster

Reactions: Tatanka

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I don’t know why Tampa is even bothering with this. The whole world knows that their run was ended by Lyubushkin in OT last season.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad