Prospect Info: 2024 NHL Entry Draft (Ducks pick #3, They didn’t drop! OMG It’s a Miracle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I had this brief elation thinking not dropping meant we moved up but as soon as Daly showed the back of the number 3 card I knew it in my bones it wasn't going to be us.

Pure relief when he flipped the first overall card and it wasn't Chicago like I was dreading, then I remembered I hate the Sharks too and I'm back to meh about the whole thing. Fun to hope. Nice not to drop for once.

Reactions: Arthuros

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
played for the Jr sharks and lived in the bay area since his dad started working for the warriors
Yes, so I suppose there is a connection, but that's not his "hometown" team, and he literally just said on the broadcast the Canucks were his team growing up.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
when will it be our turn
IMG_3792.jpeg

Rasp

Apr 9, 2019
Chicago taking Lindstrom or Saliyev makes sense they need to get big. Demidov if they want an elite W next to Bedard

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
This definitely wasn't a good outcome, don't count me in as being one who's relieved SJ got it, i'd much have preferred somebody under us to get that pick.

SJ made out great in these two years. They got a great forward prospect in a draft with a strong 1st round for forwards and then get the 1st overall pick in a draft with one great forward prospect and a bunch of good, but flawed d prospects. Honestly they made out better than we did on a net basis i'd say. Frustrating.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Chicago taking Lindstrom or Saliyev makes sense they need to get big. Demidov if they want an elite W next to Bedard
I think Levshunov is definitely an option for them. The highest upside RHD in their organization is Sam Rinzel, and outside of him, there isn't really anyone else.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
I got the radio broadcast, please tell me that Bill Daly actually pulled our card out of the envelope correctly this year.

Also hilarious that this is the one time you see the #2s. If not for the draft lottery I’d forget these guys even exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad