Prospect Info: 2024 NHL Entry Draft (Ducks pick #3, They didn’t drop! OMG It’s a Miracle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I think Bucci is hosting, no? I don't think there was a room full of journalists. I also think it's very possible that was a rehearsal and fake run but if the actual result is the same, that would look super fishy. The odds of that are crazy.
NHL's grand scheme ruined by a clueless Bucci? I know the season is over and it's boring but c'mon :laugh:

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I'm betting the Ducks pick 5th. Utah picks 1st, Chicago picks 3rd, SJ picks 2nd, Columbus picks 4th.

Rasp

Apr 9, 2019
San Jose & Utah would actually be a good result for us. Sharks end up with small top 2 Cs and Utah likely takes Silayev. Leaves Chicago potentially with Damidov or Lindstrom and us with Levshunov.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Did we win yet?

Get it over with fast, I want to go to bed.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: Dryish

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Man, the league really didn't learn their lesson with McDavid just staring into the abyss upon learning his location. Celebrini sounds like he'd rather be just about anywhere else now than in the studio.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Man, the league really didn't learn their lesson with McDavid just staring into the abyss upon learning his location. Celebrini sounds like he'd rather be just about anywhere else now than in the studio.
Better than Bedard radioing in from a panic room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad