Prospect Info: 2024 NHL Entry Draft (Ducks pick #3, They didn’t drop! OMG It’s a Miracle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Still going to say that it's obvious the NHL wants Chicago, as it's their biggest market with dire need of turning the ship around. Montreal fans will always flock to their games no matter what, but Shitcago has opera fans, that only care for their teams, when they are winning.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Because of the leak.. They might fk with the numbers. I think we either move up a spot or we go down to 5... Aint no way we are getting 1st.. Will gladly eat crow if im wrong lol

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
If Smash Mouth or Greenday is playing in background of lottery its gonna be SJ that wins it lol.

But if we hear any Offspring then we can get excited.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
It's literally posted two pages back if you guys just press the button. SJ, Utah, Chicago, Ducks. I'd accept that.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It was already cleared it was a rehersal. C'mon, full screan of resulta beforehand with journalists available to take shots? :laugh:
I think Bucci is hosting, no? I don't think there was a room full of journalists. I also think it's very possible that was a rehearsal and fake run but if the actual result is the same, that would look super fishy. The odds of that are crazy.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
If the leak is real, I'm okay with SJ picking first, although we drop yet again. At least Chicago doesn't get the #1OA again.

Reactions: HanSolo

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
The golden rule of all draft lotteries in all sports: it's rigged unless my team wins it.

Have zero expectations. Will be ecstatic if we actually do win it. If we don't, I trust our abilities in the top 5 and we'll get a good player out of it.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
if the tweet got deleted i wouldn't be surprised if that was the actual order

utah is for sure moving up anyways and SJ is just as due to win a #1 pick as the ducks are

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
One of the Sharks writers has been invited to the actual draw to cover it for a story. It's probably taking place now.

Reactions: Kalv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad