Buffalo Bills Post-Draft Discussion

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • WR / TE

Votes: 36 61.0%
  • OL

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • DL

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • LB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CB

• S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I don’t know, I see something slightly different. I see him making contested catches, somewhat frequently, because his QB is late and off target. He’s had some success on in breaking routes, which fits into the Bills O pretty well. Obvs, I prefer a guy like McConkey who gets open everywhere, but I’m starting to think there are poor medicals on him.
Jordan Travis certainly had a habit of waiting until the last possible second to throw the ball.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
I could see us taking DeJean and then moving up with our other 2d round pick to guarantee Franklin or Coleman. I feel like they really like Franklin.

• Love
Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
[]

Quite a few people were banging the drum for Harbaugh, you know who you are...

killmonger-is-this-your-king-wakanda-black-panther-tchalla-gif-11882663.gif

Reactions: buffa dud

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I'd have no problem with Coleman, a true X, great kid, hard worker, contested catches, not concerned with the 40..a Tee Higgins, Court Sutton type works.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
If you add three or four of our 5ths to pick 60, how high does that take you?
I have no clue lol. You'd have to ask someone who is pays for a PFF account because I think they have a thing on there that tells you the value of picks and what it'd take to move up.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I'd have no problem with Coleman, a true X, great kid, hard worker, contested catches, not concerned with the 40..a Tee Higgins, Court Sutton type works.

Not only that, but being able to separate vs man is such a strange concern. Teams played a ton of 2 deep shell against us and almost anytime they went man coverage, Allen killed them with his legs.

Give me the athletic traits and let's see if the kid can refine his technique against man and zone coverages.

Reactions: Sabreality

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad