Buffalo Bills Post-Draft Discussion

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • WR / TE

Votes: 36 61.0%
  • OL

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • DL

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • LB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CB

• S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
Saw a report on SF looking to move up in the draft by trading Aiyuk OR Samuel. Deebo is a BEAST, buy Aiyuk is 2 years younger. (just reporting, not saying this is for the Bills to move on).

But that would be a big splash move for the Niners eitherway. They've got some capital to work with and such high end talent to shuffle around.

Wonder if Higgins is moved today as well.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Joe Marino thinks Tennessee will trade out of 7 if Alt is gone. They don't pick until well later after that.

Anyone got a link?
and a live tracker please ?

we are in New Mexico, so just listening to wgr on the mobile app.

Last edited:

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
AJ brown (Phil) signed to 3/96M extension

Bill's ain't trading for Aiyuk

Last edited:

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
WTF is Kurt Warner talking about? "The most successful QBs in this league playing on schedule and only improvise 2-3 times game"

Has he watched Mahomes or Allen play? That's the dumbest take I'll hear all night.
I think that is the ideal from a front office perspective. Reality, not so much.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
WTF is Kurt Warner talking about? "The most successful QBs in this league playing on schedule and only improvise 2-3 times game"

Has he watched Mahomes or Allen play? That's the dumbest take I'll hear all night.
I mean, who is the current "most successful" QB who rarely improvises? Burrow? Maybe Herbert after that? Cousins? Tua?

Mahomes and Allen are most dangerous when improvising. Then you've got Jackson, Hurts, Murray all as guys who thrive on the move. And probably a few I'm forgetting. Warner is just trying to justify the fact he was a complete statue.

Reactions: Fezzy126

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I think that is the ideal from a front office perspective. Reality, not so much.

There's nothing more terrifying to opposing defensive coordinators than when Mahomes or Allen start hopping around and improvising off schedule.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
a few late interest by the Bill's players to know about for Day2/3

Pats go Maye or McCarthy ?

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
There's nothing more terrifying to opposing defensive coordinators than when Mahomes or Allen start hopping around and improvising off schedule.
I agree but I think most front offices would prefer their QB to be able to progress through reads as the online holds up for 4 secs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad