2024 Men's World Championship Thread - Dahlin, Cozens, Byram, Power, Peterka, Olofsson

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I missed: Dreger mentioned Dylan Cozens for Canada also.

Starting at 3:05

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
And that was Tage's 2nd and now he's got 2 little ones sapping his sleep/energy. And I swear I read something that the 2nd one was hard on Tage's wife. So I can't blame him for being distracted for a bit.
We need to pitch in and buy Tage's wife a gift or something so she can tend to the babies and he can rest. Funnily enough was just watching a video of Mitchell Hooper 'Worlds strongest man' as he was thanking his wife for dealing with the baby so he wouldn't lose sleep during his season.

zuikan

Mar 26, 2018
We need to pitch in and buy Tage's wife a gift or something so she can tend to the babies and he can rest. Funnily enough was just watching a video of Mitchell Hooper 'Worlds strongest man' as he was thanking his wife for dealing with the baby so he wouldn't lose sleep during his season.
Something like a 'nanny'? which we're already paying for with tickets, memorabilia, etc.

Reactions: HOOats

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So Power, Cozens and Byram for Canada; Dahlin for Sweden; Peterka for Germany.

Jokiharju and Luukkonen are no’s due to contract status. I would assume Gus and Vic would be a no due to that too.

Quinn and Benson were not asked.

Kulich and Rousek seem like possible adds for Czechia if the Amerks really flounder. I don’t see that happening but it’s possible.

Did Krebs get a call?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
So Power, Cozens and Byram for Canada; Dahlin for Sweden; Peterka for Germany.

Jokiharju and Luukkonen are no’s due to contract status. I would assume Gus and Vic would be a no due to that too.

Quinn and Benson were not asked.

Kulich and Rousek seem like possible adds for Czechia if the Amerks really flounder. I don’t see that happening but it’s possible.

Did Krebs get a call?

Yes.. Krebs will be the bag boy

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Watched a few minutes of Finland-Sweden pre-tournament game while waiting for my stomach to settle (no lunch today, got a bug) to see Marjala.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Will be interesting to watch Zegras.(Not that Buffalo is interested). One of the names that could be traded over the summer or maybe rumors are just to get him going. Had a rough year maybe the tournament will be good for him.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240425_001524_Instagram.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad