WC: 2024 IIHF Division IA, Bolzano

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
In the Hungarian news, Gallo and Balisz, two of the better players for them, evidently really ripped into the coaching staff in the interviews after the game so possibly more fireworks is yet to come, possibly suspending those players and such. Or doing the Ivory Coast in this year's Nations Cup and replacing the coach mid-tournament on the way to victory.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
We seem to struggle and lose concentration during the 2nd period in this edition of the tournament.
We've got to play 60 minutes of consistency.
You are probably not going to like this but you guys are overachieving pretty hard as is :laugh: I would take losing concentration in the 2nd over just being bad period. Which, considering there don't seem to be some new shining stars on the roster, was expected. A better question would be where the improvement compared to the regular performance comes from.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I am just seeing the result now.. Romania.. biggest win in over 40 years? Maybe more.

Korea outshoot Japan 46-31 and lose 4-3.

What does the evening have in store?

sytheman

Mar 8, 2017
Seoul, Korea
Now we are fighting for avoiding relegation. Hats off to Japan's resilience. Even when they struggle to get pass their own defensive zone, they still held on to it. Our winning streak over our neighbor finally comes to end in such disappointing way.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Korea outshoot Japan 46-31 and lose 4-3.
To be fair, as mentioned before, Japan survived the first period only down by 1 and from that point on, probably the better team won.
Now we are fighting for avoiding relegation. Hats off to Japan's resilience. Even when they struggle to get pass their own defensive zone, they still held on to it. Our winning streak over our neighbor finally comes to end in such disappointing way.
From what I've seen, if that's any consolation, you guys will crush Romania. As you do every year, to be fair.

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Slovenia the better team so far, even though they needed a lucky bounce to finally score, Italy decided to show up only after the goal.
Today Clara finally quite solid.
Also, Pietroniro and Glira, like yesterday, pretty bad, while Marchetti's line pretty much the only one that seem to be able to create something interesting

HamburgerSK

Jan 18, 2022
Embarrassing for Hungary to lose to their own B team.
What an irony! I remember seeing a lot of fans from Transylvania cheering for Hungary at WCH IA 2018 held in Budapest. As the Romanian team is carried by ethnic Hungarians it must have been this time a difficult decision which team to support.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
The only positive Italy can take here is perhaps they will know which players they cannot take forward for Milan 26. This is pitiful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad