WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

Not bad.. line 3 could be line 1 when the tourney begins. So don't care what they do as they are locks. Zadina getting a 'fair' look with Kodytek and Stansky.

I have no idea what to make of the D.

Happy to see Dostal back in Brno.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Zohorna and Kondelik is a hillarious combo.. Zohorna (and Klapka) are essentially better versions of Kondelik. Two very big buddies that look great but never finish.

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Not bad.. line 3 could be line 1 when the tourney begins. So don't care what they do as they are locks. Zadina getting a 'fair' look with Kodytek and Stansky.

I have no idea what to make of the D.

Happy to see Dostal back in Brno.
Will be probably very different lineups all three games. But its just funny, you have NHL guys and you list first line as Kovarcik - Kovarcik - Flek lol

The D starting to scare me a bit that Masin and Krejcik very well could ne there in the final lineup. Scotka too. If true that will again be pain and heartattacks in every game whenever they will have the puck lol.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Will be probably very different lineups all three games. But its just funny, you have NHL guys and you list first line as Kovarcik - Kovarcik - Flek lol

The D starting to scare me a bit that Masin and Krejcik very well could ne there in the final lineup. Scotka too. If true that will again be pain and heartattacks in every game whenever they will have the puck lol.
Not sure what is happening with the D at all... no Galvas, Jiricek or Kral is really f***ing with me.

What I want:

Gudas, Rutta, Kempny, Galvas, Kral and Jiricek

What I'm getting
Scotka, Masin, Zabransky.lol

• Haha

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Not sure what is happening with the D at all... no Galvas, Jiricek or Kral is really f***ing with me.

What I want:

What I'm getting
We will just never get rid of those weird clunky Ds, who for some reason are extremely popular here

• Haha

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice

What I want:

What I'm getting

I understand why they didn't invite Král. He is a good player but not significantly better than the current defensemen at the camp. It is logical to keep the players from the current camp roster on in such case. If he was available earlier, he would have a good chance to make the team. Jiříček would be a solid reinforcement but it depends on the decision of the Columbus organization management.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I understand why they didn't invite Král. He is a good player but not significantly better than the current defensemen at the camp. It is logical to keep the players from the current camp roster on in such case. If he was available earlier, he would have a good chance to make the team. Jiříček would be a solid reinforcement but it depends on the decision of the Columbus organization management.
Are you going today? You were at them last time in Brno?

I keep telling msyelf Kral isn't coming because they are positive Jiricek is. My takeaway from Nedved was that he would come even if they advance. However, I could've misunderstood it with rose coloured eye glasses.

Now LV is in trouble and Hertl should be available but my Nedved takeaway is that he's not coming even if he passes the medical.

Strange times.

• Haha

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Are you going today? You were at them last time in Brno?

I keep telling msyelf Kral isn't coming because they are positive Jiricek is. My takeaway from Nedved was that he would come even if they advance. However, I could've misunderstood it with rose coloured eye glasses.

Now LV is in trouble and Hertl should be available but my Nedved takeaway is that he's not coming even if he passes the medical.

Strange times.
We are livin the dreams lol. I still believe Jiricek, Hertl both coming lol

BTW on the topic of attending games I must share. I am doing this side job for a livescouting company, where I am attending czech hockey and football games and updating events of the game to the mobile APP which is then sent to various betting companies and sportsites like Flashscore (Livesport) for example.

Anyway to cut it short, I learned recently that I was chosen to reporting the Prague group along with two other coleagues, and I was also chosen to report the final. So on the one hand I am terrified seeing how brutaly strong USA, Canada or Swedes are building their teams, but on the other I am psyched to get to see the guys live in the arena, considering Swedes or USA will advance to semis, cause I am reporting one of those too, and I believe they will.

So very excited, and if not Czechs in the finals (which objectively is very possible we will not be there lol), then I really pray for a USA - Canada final. That would be glorious

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
We are livin the dreams lol. I still believe Jiricek, Hertl both coming lol

BTW on the topic of attending games I must share. I am doing this side job for a livescouting company, where I am attending czech hockey and football games and updating events of the game to the mobile APP which is then sent to various betting companies and sportsites like Flashscore (Livesport) for example.

Anyway to cut it short, I learned recently that I was chosen to reporting the Prague group along with two other coleagues, and I was also chosen to report the final. So on the one hand I am terrified seeing how brutaly strong USA, Canada or Swedes are building their teams, but on the other I am psyched to get to see the guys live in the arena, considering Swedes or USA will advance to semis, cause I am reporting one of those too, and I believe they will.

So very excited, and if not Czechs in the finals (which objectively is very possible we will not be there lol), then I really pray for a USA - Canada final. That would be glorious
That is amazing.. congrats! Very jealous!

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
That is amazing.. congrats! Very jealous!
Thanks, yeah I am really excited its gonna be amazing. I am also covering the Czechs - Canada game, which will be great too. Although the downside is I cant just angrily turn if off when we are down by 3 lol

Also excited for those "underdogs" games ,have few of those too and I am always watching and enjoying those.

So thats that. Would be amazing to see Czechs live in the final, but thats not gonna happen this year. Maybe in the next Czech championship lol, I will probably still be doing this as a side job till the technology would allow me lol.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks, yeah I am really excited its gonna be amazing. I am also covering the Czechs - Canada game, which will be great too. Although the downside is I cant just angrily turn if off when we are down by 3 lol

Also excited for those "underdogs" games ,have few of those too and I am always watching and enjoying those.

So thats that. Would be amazing to see Czechs live in the final, but thats not gonna happen this year. Maybe in the next Czech championship lol, I will probably still be doing this as a side job till the technology would allow me lol.
You are a celebrity!

• Haha

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Anyway back to the NT ... very unfortunate game so far ... Finns have basically nothing, yet somehow they are leading lol. But I like the way we play so far, but it looks like the senior team got infected with that U18 finising struggle lol.

Kubalik looking good and thats amazing, we need him in top shooting form in Prague

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Finn's up 2-0... Not sure how that second one even squeezed in. Today is not a good day for my people!
Uff, its a friendly after all so nothing to be angry about, we are clearly better and Finns are the much luckier team today. Sometimes its like that, good thats its like that in a friendly and not a QF or something lol.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Uff, its a friendly after all so nothing to be angry about, we are clearly better and Finns are the much luckier team today. Sometimes its like that, good thats its like that in a friendly and not a QF or something lol.
I'm getting angry.lol. 3-0. Kubalik has looked good. He is the Sikora of this team.lol

• Haha
Reactions: Goodman68

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
3:0 today is just not a good day lol. But Finns are such a luckers lol, and that style of play they are presenting itselves makes me want to vomit. So glad we are no longer playing that shit. Its destroying hockey. Eventhough down 0:3 I like the way we play (the third period is not good though) its so much more fun to watch that that Finnish abomination of hockey.

Hope we destroy them next friday.

But its a lesson of productivity after all, Finns need 5 cahnces for 3 goals, we have 20 and a big fat 0. Somethin we need to work on, but thats the annual struggle of any czech team, except when we have Pasta on the team lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Very unfortunate game today, we played well, I mean at least for 2 periods. The third was not so good. But we didnt convert anything + the finnish goalie outchatched everything else. On contrast Finns needed a very little chances to win the game, I would not say Dostal didnt had a good game or that the defense was poor. It was just one of those games, where you outplay the opponent but he just converts everything he has.

Not a good game, lineup vs Sweden and Swiss will be very different.

I just hope that Rulik knows what he is doing, And in the end the cold iron logic will win over bringing subpar players just cause they had one or two good games like we did last year. So please, keep all the NHL players, keep Tichacek and Spacek, and assign them a bigger role. Tichacek needs to be on PP, not burn out Krejcik lol. And loose the average guys like Beranek, Krejcik, Scotka, Kovarciks etc.

And of course hope Jiricek and Herl comes after all, and that Boston loses the series in the end lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I am sorry but scoring 4 out of 16 shots its a luck like a shit lol. And I watched entire game and there was not a sequence where Finns were better or had some serious scoring chances. They just scored 3 goals out of nothing, and their GK won the game for them. Shame we lost, but we were better, it was just A friendly.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Just to lighten this up I just accidentally found those two videos again while browsing youtube:

This is gold from Antos, completely spot on that abomination under Kari, that guy is a legend

2:22 .. seeing this almost year after, I still want to punch that clown Havlat straight in the face lol :D that comment "my job is not to contact all those 50 or so players we have in NA" ... completely legendary also. I dont know where that guy was living, but Earth truly wasnt the place lol

• Haha

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Just to lighten this up I just accidentally found those two videos again while browsing youtube:

This is gold from Antos, completely spot on that abomination under Kari, that guy is a legend

2:22 .. seeing this almost year after, I still want to punch that clown Havlat straight in the face lol :D that comment "my job is not to contact all those 50 or so players we have in NA" ... completely legendary also. I dont know where that guy was living, but Earth truly wasnt the place lol

I absolutely loved havlat as a player.. I absolutely hated him as a GM.lol.

I'm not joking... You and I could do better.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I absolutely loved havlat as a player.. I absolutely hated him as a GM.lol.

I'm not joking... You and I could do better.
It's alarming really that a guy with so many NHL experience can even let something like that out of his mouth lol.

He really looked in this interview like he was isolated from the hockey world his entire life lol

But that was just a reminder. Even though we might not be 100% psyched about everything Rulik and Nedved are doing, it was a much much worse lol.

And Antos is a legend, I would really love to hear what he had to say in private after that u18 qf today lol

• Haha

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
It's alarming really that a guy with so many NHL experience can even let something like that out of his mouth lol.

He really looked in this interview like he was isolated from the hockey world his entire life lol

But that was just a reminder. Even though we might not be 100% psyched about everything Rulik and Nedved are doing, it was a much much worse lol.

And Antos is a legend, I would really love to hear what he had to say in private after that u18 qf today lol
Is there a U18 tournament happening????

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad