Prospect Info: 2024 CHL Playoffs (Beck, Mesar, Xhekaj, Guindon, Miller & Sobolev)

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Halttunen is flattening anyone he can catch. Lol
Big hitter.
f***in' San Jose got him. He's going to be a good one.
Haltunnen with the PP goal on a Sapavoliv delay of game and then cleaned up a rush by Dickinson to put his team up for good.
I only watched the second and third but Saginaw ran out of gas by mid game. London was probably rusty to start the game.
Beck not playing great not winning face offs and not creating anything. Saginaw is pretty anemic without Parehk.
A quick turnaround and a Sunday afternoon game doesn't help the Spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
London took over in 3rd. Beck has been really disappointing. I just don't see the effort from him you want to see. He's not playing with much passion.

Tremendous game by Halttunen. He ended up with 2g for London.

Baie-Comeau took the first game from Moncton, who was really undisciplined. I like Poirier a lot better than Dumais, who was a DND for me. Better skater, more involved in the slot, some pesky, competitive qualities, although small.

Reactions: Rapala

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Beck definitely looks injured. He isn't playing with a lot of energy.

He's playing with no energy. Saginaw is going to the Memorial Cup. They're hosting it. There's absolutely no point playing injured players.

If Beck is injured, he should be resting for Memorial Cup. Ditto Parekh, and anyone else.

I understand wanting to get there on merit, but you're there anyway. At least be good and have your players ready.

Habaddict

Apr 12, 2009
toronto
He's playing with no energy. Saginaw is going to the Memorial Cup. They're hosting it. There's absolutely no point playing injured players.

If Beck is injured, he should be resting for Memorial Cup. Ditto Parekh, and anyone else.

I understand wanting to get there on merit, but you're there anyway. At least be good and have your players ready.

You don't think it matters what the
injury is? I think that matters;

Reactions: windycity

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
You don't think it matters what the
injury is? I think that matters;

You think he should play injured when he's playing like shit? If he was helping that would be one thing, but he isn't.

I also don't know that he's injured which is why I said, if.

I just hope he is because he's playing so poorly.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012

They are playing for the OHL championship, which means a lot

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad