8. Anton Wahlberg, C/W (NR)
  9. Nikita Novikov, D (+7)
  10. Prokhor Poltapov, W (+3)
  11. Viktor Neuchev, W (+3)
  12. Lukas Rousek, W (+5)
  13. Maxim Strbak, D (NR)
  14. Tyson Kozak, C (+1)
  15. Vsevolod Komarov, D (NR)

RULES: Each poll will remain open for 2 days. In the case of a tie within the top 10, I'll create a 1-day runoff poll to decide the winner. Ties outside of the top 10 will be let stand as ties. For each additional poll, I will add the most commented next to add prospect.

ELIGIBILITY: All players whose rights are held by the Buffalo Sabres and who are eligible to win the Calder Trophy for the 2023-24 season are eligible inclusion. That means a prospect is eligible if--
  • He is under age 26 (as of September 15, 2023);
  • He has played no more than 25 games in any single preceding season; and
  • He has not played 6 or more games in each of any two or more preceding seasons.

NEXT TO ADD: Comment the player you want to see added to the next poll. The following players are eligible:
  • Forwards: Linus Sjodin, Brandon Biro, Linus Weissbach, Matteo Costantini, Gustav Karlsson, Joel Berndtsson, Stiven Sardaryan, Viljami Marjala, William von Barnekow, Jakub Konecny, Justin Richards, Brett Murray
  • Defensemen: Shane Keohane, Albert Lyckasen, Norwin Panocha

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Give me Nadeau here. Even factoring the difference in leagues, Kisakov just hasn't shown enough for met yet.

Add Weissbach. At this point the adds are pretty damn thin, maybe one the late rounders this year develop, or Sjodin shows bottom 6 potential...

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
McCarthy - his overall, well-rounded potential outweighs his distance from the NHL for me. The rest all have significant flaws to overcome (we might just not know about McCarthy's yet).

Add Weissbach.

Reactions: Dingo44

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
It's long past the point where my knowledge of these players is sufficient for a meaningful vote, but

That is one deep and talented group of prospects. Now, to parlay that talent capital into a long streak of deep playoff runs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad