• LD - Albert Johansson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
So let's vote the prospect rank again.

I'll keep the NHL rookie limit (25 NHL games) as the limit for a prospect.

Like, Jonatan Berggren graduated playing 67 NHL games at last season. But Elmer Söderblom is still a prospect, because he has played only 21 NHL games. Have to draw the line somewhere.

Let's go with 8 options per poll round. Suppose the new guy added to next round.

Last edited:

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Think you kind of have to do Edvinsson first. Showed out pretty strong in his 9 games with Chiarot as a d-partner. Goal and an assist too? Not bad. And he didn't take people's sh** either (insert bunting GIF with seider and ed stepping up to him)

Not really sure who to add.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
We have two #1 D-man in our rebuild at this point in my opinion. Bummed about the shoulder injury, but still sky high on Edvinsson's ceiling and love the progress he has made while transitioning to NA.

Reactions: Frk It

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
No , but we should pause before draft to continue 2,3,4.....
Or... make a list and then see how new kids fit in.

We have two #1 D-man in our rebuild at this point in my opinion. Bummed about the shoulder injury, but still sky high on Edvinsson's ceiling and love the progress he has made while transitioning to NA.
It's not an injury. It's something that could become a problem in the future. Mo himself had two significant shoulder injuries. One pre draft and one at Rogle. Ironman since.

Reactions: lilidk

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Or... make a list and then see how new kids fit in.

Yeah just do another poll after the draft for each pick and vote on which position they should slot in at.

Anyway Edvinsson's first obviously. We can only hope Kasper progresses as well next season as Edvinsson did this year but he should be an uncontested 2nd place.

Add Buchelnikov.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Don't see anyone available at 9 that unseats Kasper @ 2 either. Maybe Dvorsky but I'd still have Kasper #2.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Usually we get ~100 total votes on average on these polls.

This round seems to be a landslide. After the leading player will get 50 votes, I'll open the 2nd round already.

Buchelnikov will be the add. I was thinking Hanas, but Dmitri has been mentioned twice already.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad