Prospect Info: 2023 Ducks Prospect Rankings #13 Tiebreaker

2023 Ducks Prospect Rankings #13 Tiebreaker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Moore here for me. I think Perreault has a shorter timeframe left for development If we expect forwards to have their best years right around 25-27 and defencemen around 28-29.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Tough to get a read on Perreault's development based on how things have been in San Diego.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I went with Moore. His floor is a bottom-pairing, shutdown D. His ceiling is top-4D with offense. His bust potential is getting lower and lower with each season.

Perreault took a step backwards last year. I don't think it's his fault with his lack of productions due to a bad roster construction, but he was also oft injured. Perreault can only survive in a top-6 role at the NHL level. If not, then he'll be a career AHL or European player.

I still have high hopes for Perreault, but we'll get to see both in next year's prospect pool as I don't expect either to be NHL'ers this coming season.

Reactions: Arthuros

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Perreault has high upside, top 6 sniper. The problem with Perreault is his development stalled a bit last season.
Pretty good to have a productive ahl winger at 13 in the pool with top 6 upside. I haven’t seen him too much but when I do I just don’t see the total package that can make him a top 6 winger, but I’ve had limited time seeing and will be rooting for a bi lg year from him.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I'm not the biggest fan of either so i'm just gonna swing for the fences with Perreault tbh.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I went with Moore in the regular and Moore since like 9, so it's him again. Not many 6'3", mobile, potential top-4 shutdown RHD hanging around.

Even with the Gulls being ass, Perreault hasn't shown me a lot of progression in his game since his first year in San Diego (if anything, he's actually regressed). I still think he would have benefitted greatly from getting sent back to Sarnia in his D+2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad