Prospect Info: 2023 Draft #72: LW Noel Nordh

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
That is their quote. “Dumb as a fence post”
Perfect. I wish we had one guy on each line that was so stupid, all he could figure out how to do is drive hard to the net. Mindlessly and relentlessly going to the net. No creativity. No sense. Just net, net, net all the time. I want four of those guys on my team.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Any updates on where Nordh fits in the Connotes' plans with all the recent moves?

On the plus side, he is playing full-time in a pro league as a 19-year-old (albeit Alsvenskan versus SHL). At the same time, he was left off the roster to Sweden at the WJC.

It looks like Brynas has a good shot at being elevated back to the SHL for next season - which would be a plus for him.

Reactions: lanky

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Any updates on where Nordh fits in the Connotes' plans with all the recent moves?

On the plus side, he is playing full-time in a pro league as a 19-year-old (albeit Alsvenskan versus SHL). At the same time, he was left off the roster to Sweden at the WJC.

It looks like Brynas has a good shot at being elevated back to the SHL for next season - which would be a plus for him.
Coyotes will support his development well but he's going to have an uphill battle earning a spot. There's going to be a ton of competition for spots because of all the draft picks the Coyotes have. Keller, Maccelli and Crouse might be around for a while then there's probably Lipkin and Lutz who have shown more promise as LW prospects compared to Nordh. There's also a pile of RW and C prospects that could earn a LW slot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad