3.png
11.png
6.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
12.png
21.png

Is it just me, or do none of those images appear and they're all "?"ed out?
I see:

"?" On my phone
Broken links on my PC

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Where's the official team leftovers? Needs to be done now.

Thank you @Soli for not waiting last minute before the tournament to make your final pick. That's agonizing to wait on haha

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Where's the official team leftovers? Needs to be done now.

Thank you @Soli for not waiting last minute before the tournament to make your final pick. That's agonizing to wait on haha

That's the kettle calling the pot black! :D IIRC, it was you poaching a defenseman off of Team Leftovers that was causing agony. I had my replacement Slafkovsky pick figured out, cleared from Team Leftovers roster, and in the vault for when it was clear Juraj wasn't don't Halifax.

At any rate, I sorta figured out the images. I attached them to my post and went from there. I wonder if I attached them to Cerebral's OP, if we could all bum off it, or if it has to be post-specific. Further testing coming up...

EDIT: Alright, after further testing, I believe you all have to attach the images to your post. I'll do that for everyone once they make an initial post.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Here is the current Team Leftovers missing one forward. @belair and @Slats432 have until puck drop tomorrow to finalize the roster.

Nate Danielson (CAN)
Oskar Pettersson (SWE)
Danny Nelson (USA)
Kasper Halttunen (FIN)

Anton Johansson (SWE)
Luka Radivojevic (SVK)
Paul Mayer (GER)

Ewan Huet (SUI)

Reactions: Soli

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Why wait til the morning?

Your drafting is so bad, Nylander hurt himself just to get away from you.

You have a broken PC that attests to a different tune. Pretty sure that last draft put me over the top for All Time, All Round, and maybe, just maybe, points per year.

I can’t win with the 1st OV selection though. Right up there with me picking Canadian netminders.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
You have a broken PC that attests to a different tune. Pretty sure that last draft put me over the top for All Time, All Round, and maybe, just maybe, points per year.

I can’t win with the 1st OV selection though. Right up there with me picking Canadian netminders.
Forgot about those charts. I think I still have them somewhere. Should see if I can find them and update them.

Edit: Found the History sheet. But it hasn’t been updated in a few years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soli

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Nice pick of Danielson by Team Leftovers - two points already. Canada’s checking line looks like their best line.

@belair or @Slats432 - can you please make a post in the Scoring thread when you get a chance so we can start to use that thread? Thanks!

Reactions: lakai17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad