Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Last edited:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I guess we're all supposed to jerk each other off for not letting a non playoff team come back on us

Hooray stat padding against guys we won't see again until Christmas

sure glad PLD can get three nondescript points vs. an expansion team while his former team runs us over and the team we specifically got him for speedbags him

All is well, buy season seats at an increased value next year plz, click the link plz

The mayor is such a dislikable asshole.

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Its a bad look if team employees and sycophants criticize the fans.. or didnt you grasp that nuance of my comment

The negative faction here, doesn't strike me as the high moral code Brady bunch.

No need to try to insult, we both know we are intelligent.

But you have gone too far to the dark side.

Enjoy the moments, you are a Kings fan or something.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
The negative faction here, doesn't strike me as the high moral code Brady bunch.

No need to try to insult, we both know we are intelligent.

But you have gone too far to the dark side.

Enjoy the moments, you are a Kings fan or something.
Its strange to self-appoint yourself as some arbiter of whats good discourse on this forum.. its weird you drop in here and litter the threads with the same repeated themes.. which is there is some 'negative faction' and you are the only sane one in the room.

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Its strange to self-appoint yourself as some arbiter of whats good discourse on this forum.. its weird you drop in here and litter the threads with the same repeated themes.. which is there is some 'negative faction' and you are the only sane one in the room.

Lol, I am self appointed only to give my opinions, just like everybody else.

Repeated themes is what you have seemed to default to.

Hearing the same criticism less than a 100 times and even after a crucial win, would be a cool change.

So its like the d state thing?

You say there is no negative faction here when its thick as thieves

Then you gaslight that it does not exist?

You have learned the playbook well.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Lol, I am self appointed only to give my opinions, just like everybody else.

Repeated themes is what you have seemed to default to.

Hearing the same criticism less than a 100 times and even after a crucial win, would be a cool change.

So its like the d state thing?

You say there is no negative faction here when its thick as thieves

Then you gaslight that it does not exist?

You have learned the playbook well.
Think of it as a bar.. there dive bars, coutnry bars.... people stop in and check it out and if they like they stay.... you on the other hand keep coming to the bar you dont like and keep bitching about the patrons. What dont you get about that?

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Think of it as a bar.. there dive bars, coutnry bars.... people stop in and check it out and if they like they stay.... you on the other hand keep coming to the bar you dont like and keep bitching about the patrons. What dont you get about that?

The negative faction here are not the only patrons, that's very megalomaniac

Many of the patrons sit in the back, in the shadows off to the side, not even wanting to interact with the boisterous group under the bright lights at the front of the bar, always ranting and raving, crying and pointing the finger, insulting women and getting high on their own supply.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
I guess we're all supposed to jerk each other off for not letting a non playoff team come back on us

sure glad PLD can get three nondescript points vs. an expansion team while his former team runs us over and the team we specifically got him for speedbags him

All is well, buy season seats at an increased value next year plz, click the link plz

The Mayor is basically Axl with a Twitter account and shouldn’t be taken seriously by anyone ever.

GameNight

Dec 5, 2021
Mayor x-tweeting Fagemo getting yet another game winner and leading the AHL in goals last night. Why should we even care? He's not playing here this year, if ever

I can hardly wait to see the 3rd period against the Sharks tonight. From a coach who rolled 3 lines the night before on a b2b!! Yeah, let's see how good they are.

The 7-0 Buffalo loss in Hiller game 2 affirmed that Hiller was either an extension of, or part of the problem. I also can't wait to see them make that season finale game against the Blackhawks a must win. I'm gonna keep saying it, what could go wrong?

Mayor called his shot, Kings go 3-0 remainder of this week. I'll call mine. Unless you see players hooked up with IV fluids on the bench tonight in SJ, Kings lose. Rittich better be ready. Saturday night, Canucks will have an answer for 1-3-1 and it won't be pretty. Tochett will have his guys dialed in like he has most of the year. That's the real difference between the Kings and Canucks. Then it'll be, hmmm maybe we don't want Van in round 1, who else is there?

Can we play the Kraken?

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006

It is amazing how a man who made a name for himself by riding Blake's ass after Blake was traded to Colorado is now so adept at kissing Blake's ass.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It is amazing how a man who made a name for himself by riding Blake's ass after Blake was traded to Colorado is now so adept at kissing Blake's ass.

They've done nothing but embarrass themselves lately that's for sure, and some of the louder fans are starting to really take it to them...

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Mayor x-tweeting Fagemo getting yet another game winner and leading the AHL in goals last night. Why should we even care? He's not playing here this year, if ever

I can hardly wait to see the 3rd period against the Sharks tonight. From a coach who rolled 3 lines the night before on a b2b!! Yeah, let's see how good they are.

The 7-0 Buffalo loss in Hiller game 2 affirmed that Hiller was either an extension of, or part of the problem. I also can't wait to see them make that season finale game against the Blackhawks a must win. I'm gonna keep saying it, what could go wrong?

Mayor called his shot, Kings go 3-0 remainder of this week. I'll call mine. Unless you see players hooked up with IV fluids on the bench tonight in SJ, Kings lose. Rittich better be ready. Saturday night, Canucks will have an answer for 1-3-1 and it won't be pretty. Tochett will have his guys dialed in like he has most of the year. That's the real difference between the Kings and Canucks. Then it'll be, hmmm maybe we don't want Van in round 1, who else is there?

Can we play the Kraken?

How's the weather up in British Columbia?

DyslexicTom

Jan 1, 2009
I think it's hilarious the victory laps being taken here by some over a game won against a non-playoff team.

The back half of their schedule this year is among the easiest in the league, so it's difficult to get too high about this team at this point because most of these games you expect them to win.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
I think it's hilarious the victory laps being taken here by some over a game won against a non-playoff team.

The back half of their schedule this year is among the easiest in the league, so it's difficult to get too high about this team at this point because most of these games you expect them to win.
Quit complaining, it's still a win! :sarcasm:

Reactions: KINGS17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad